Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
hi just got a 3 sim 12months 12 gb for 拢30 put it in my 2018 evoque and it says sim not supported can anyone help thanks 馃檪

Registered
Maybe the SIM needs registering online with 3 to activate it?

Registered
EVOQUE 2020 1st Edition
hi just got a 3 sim 12months 12 gb for 拢30 put it in my 2018 evoque and it says sim not supported can anyone help thanks 馃檪
Is it the data only Sim? They are the only ones that work.

Reactions: PhilB

Registered
If it is the 3 data only sim then don't put it in a phone or try and activate it.
That can knacker them.
Make sure it's correctly in the slot until it clicks.
The turn on mobile data on the car and it should work.

Registered
Evoque MY20 First Edition in Seoul Pearl Silver
The 3 free data sims have to be enabled by registering them first via a telephone or computer/tablet that uses a sim card, this might be the case with the one you have bought, have you looked at the 3 site for info?

Registered
The 3 free data sims have to be enabled by registering them first via a telephone or computer/tablet that uses a sim card, this might be the case with the one you have bought, have you looked at the 3 site for info?
Yes, the Free data sims have to.
But it very important to distinguish between the free ones on offer and the data only sims from Amazon or places like MyMemory.
He says he paid 拢30 which is the correct price for the data only sim and that shouldn't be registered or shoved in a phone beforehand.

Registered
It鈥檚 very complicated isn鈥檛 it馃 I think I鈥檒l just sell the car when the Ubigi runs out, or when the DPF is full, whichever comes first 鈽

Registered
2018 HSE Dynamic Black Pack
I ordered a 3 sim, paid up front for data and it ran out after a couple of days 馃し鈥嶁檪锔

Registered
I've been using a free 3 data sim for a couple of years, came loaded with 1gb IIRC, I put a 拢5 top-up (with no time limit) on when needed and it lasts for ages (several months). Supposed to get 200mb a month free but wouldn't let me register that on-line, never bothered going to a 3 store to get that sorted.

Registered
2018 HSE Dynamic Black Pack
And I鈥檓 supposed to get 200mb free a month. I paid 拢10 for 1gb of data. I can鈥檛 understand how I ran out of data so quick when I don鈥檛 use it.
I ordered a 3 sim, paid up front for data and it ran out after a couple of days 馃し鈥嶁檪锔

Registered
If you have your car WiFi turned on (Hot Spot) and your phone connected then that can eat all your data if it does an update.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts