Evoque Owners Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
MY13 2.2 SD4 Diynamic AWD 5dr
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed Powerful UK are now doing coloured side vent inserts for the MK1 for £26 delivered.

They are available in several colours, grey, black, red, copper, silver and carbon fibre. I bought a copper pair for mine hoping that they would match the rose gold detailing on my black alloys. I fitted them before my 400 mile trip down the south coast (I returned today). They litterally are push fit and are very secure.

Posting in case anyone else with a MK1 may be considering these (y)

·
Registered
MY12 | 2.2 L Diesel | Dynamic Lux
119 Posts
Your evoque looks shineeeeeeey Slaine. Have you got carbon surrounds under your front fogs? 😎

Reactions: slaine

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your evoque looks shineeeeeeey Slaine. Have you got carbon surrounds under your front fogs? 😎
Trust me, it wasn't shiney when I returned from the trip today. Covered in salt, sand and bird crap. Plus the inside was destroyed by my teenage kids (next time, they're travelling in the roof box 😅).

Correct, I added the carbon fog surrounds during the facelift build ;) I was waiting for Powerful UK to release the fog fins for the dynamic facelift, but last week, they emailed me saying that they're not sure that they'll be doing them (or words to that effect) :confused:

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
13,829 Posts
Side vents look good Slaine. Very subtle

Reactions: slaine

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
I really wanted the black pack, but I quite liked the copper inserts on the side vents. It’s a shame you can’t mix & match. I suppose doing what you’ve done means you can 👍
I love them, your car looks awesome & you must be very pleased with the results of all your hard work. 👏

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I really wanted the black pack, but I quite liked the copper inserts on the side vents. It’s a shame you can’t mix & match. I suppose doing what you’ve done means you can 👍
I love them, your car looks awesome & you must be very pleased with the results if all your hard work. 👏
Cheers mate, it's a simple mod but I am pleased with the look ... like @XZ4 said ... it is subtle, but effective (y)

·
Registered
MY14 - Evoque SD4 Dynamic Coupe - 2.2 AWD 9 sp Auto
12 Posts
Needs a clean....

Grey version of inserts
Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Land vehicle

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
3,088 Posts
Welcome to the forum @firefly75 :)

Joined 2018 - 1 post o_O
It's worth updating your forum profile with your Evoque year and spec so others can see what you have (y)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thank you HmmmUK :)

What can i say,,, I guess im more of a reader
Actually surprised its 2018, sure ive been following the forum for longer than that.

I'll look at updating my profile,

Cheers

ps. dont know why it shows pic twice and cant see how to change it
edit, sorted now

·
Registered
MY20.5 R-Dynamic HSE
3,093 Posts
It shows twice if you click thumbnail or full image after attaching the pic, after attaching just click 'post reply', try editing by clicking the 3 vertical dots in the top right of your offending post, either that or a mod can delete but it isn't doing any harm

·
Registered
12 Posts
sorted now, thank you(y)

that was exactly it, i pressed full image

Reactions: slaine and Doink

·
Registered
HSE Dynamic Lux totally black 🤪
13 Posts
I noticed Powerful UK are now doing coloured side vent inserts for the MK1 for £26 delivered.

They are available in several colours, grey, black, red, copper, silver and carbon fibre. I bought a copper pair for mine hoping that they would match the rose gold detailing on my black alloys. I fitted them before my 400 mile trip down the south coast (I returned today). They litterally are push fit and are very secure.

Posting in case anyone else with a MK1 may be considering these (y)

View attachment 9948
Car looks great! It's similar to mine. I have to say your brake callipers look really good. Did you get those sprayed yourself? Emma

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Car looks great! It's similar to mine. I have to say your brake callipers look really good. Did you get those sprayed yourself? Emma
Thanks! Great choice, all black ;) No, I painted them myself. I have added a thread about it here.

·
Registered
HSE Dynamic Lux totally black 🤪
13 Posts
Thanks! Great choice, all black ;) No, I painted them myself. I have added a thread about it here.
Thanks. I had a look. It looks easy but im
Not sure I'm THAT handy although I do like to have a go at things! The red really sets the car off with the full blackout version. I'm pretty sure mine would look as badass! ☺

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks. I had a look. It looks easy but im not sure I'm THAT handy although I do like to have a go at things!
If you can jack the car up, remove the wheel, wire brush and clean the calipers ... and you are OK at painting ... then it is a very simple, cheap and effective mod (y)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts