Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a comms today...side tubes cannot be offered / fitted to the dynamic spec..don't know why?

Had to advise 2 of my customers ...no drama caused Edited by: Mortz

·
Registered
134 Posts
thx for that mortz, by chance on the pure do you think doors can be color coded like the dynamic or if this could bea future part available ?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would say they would need to be colour codedfrom someone who would be happy to paint them

·
Registered
134 Posts
so i guess its not a part that i would need but to actually have it sprayed correct ?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
evoq1 said:
so i guess its not a part that i would need but to actually have it sprayed correct ?
There may be some aftermarket supplier that may sort you out at some point in the not too distant future....based on my understanding of your question.....for now I guess it'soff to the paint shop

·
Registered
134 Posts
maybe i will hold out for aftermarket and see, thanks for you feed back much appreciated

·
Registered
14 Posts
Would you please post here if you get any more info on this? :)

I just saw some pictures of an prestige with side tubes, and thought they would look good (and be good protection) on the white dynamic I ordered.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yeah, but if you hear why, or maybe they come up with a different kind?

I don't know exactly how you apply it and have not seen the dynamic that close, but it sounds weird that it should be impossible to do?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I had a proper look at the prestige and the dynamic the other day as I had to cancel2 customer orders for the tubes as they have ordered dynamic spec's....could not see much difference in the lower sills.....should I have a credible reason as to why they are not suitableI will ofcourse let you know

I'll try to get an answer from LR/ suppliers for you
Not sure when I will get back to you on this one

Edited by: Mortz

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks a lot :)

I don't really expect to get any good answer, but I just thought they looked and was practical at the same time, so I don't want to give up on them! :D

I don't know if you have this problem in the UK, but my current white cars get rusty spots along the sides (where the tubes would be) every winter from the dust from winter tyres with "spikes". It's possible to remove, just takes me 10 hours on each car after every winter. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts