Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me what the mpg is like on Si4?

Have just got my Si4 Dynamic and it does not seem fab so far ( the mpg, not the car!)

First longish run today was mixture of town and motorway and Panda averaged 28. Is this what I can expect. ( I knw it should "loosen up" but just wondered what anyone else was getting.

·
Registered
59 Posts
1800 on clock still 25mpg, including one long run of 450 miles.<div id="myWatcherDiv" style="display:none;">

Si4 Dynamic Coupe LUX, Fuji with Pursuit

·
Registered
21 Posts
Would be interested to hear the range anyone is getting from a full tank?

·
Registered
3 Posts
21 mpg in Canada....My z06 corvette gets 23-24 mpg under the same conditions with a 7 litre 427 cu.in. engine with 505 hp.......not acceptable mileage for the evoque....

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Realestateguy,
Had my Canadian Evoque for just over a week, 2.0L Si4 Dynamic and getting the same poor fuel consumption. My UK Evoque 2.2L SD4 manual diesel was getting 38 mpg extra urban and 45mpg on long journeys. So not too impressed either! But fuel is considerably cheaper here and I am loving my new Evoque as much as my last one.

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
timslim said:
Would be interested to hear the range anyone is getting from a full tank?

The useable fuel tank capacity for the Si4 is 70 litres, with the low fuel warning activating with 11.6L remaining.

So, working backwards, if your consumption is 24.5 MPG (11.5L/100km), your range on a full tank is 608km/380miles or 508km/318miles before the low fuel warning light comes on.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Si4, Auto, Dynamic.

12,500 miles run, 12 months old.

MPG based on a single tank mixed local and motorway = 25.6

About what I expected, much the same as my 3L non turbo Mercedes.

·
Registered
621 Posts
170 miles wandering round Jersey on holiday.

Average 20 mph, 20.3mpg....!

Good think unleades is £1.22 a litre....

·
Registered
132 Posts
Today trip only motorway 160 kl, 8.4/100, on cruise control 130/h

·
Registered
750 Posts
Hi GTI

If my maths are correct, that is 33.6 MPG @ nearly 81 MPH. If your fuel computer is accurate, that is better than I can achieve in the SD4, very impressive.

Steve

·
Registered
132 Posts
It was only motorway and a cruise controle,but i am veryyyyyyy happyyyy,because,for the moment i rull in the city most off the time and the MPG is about 21 or 11-13l/100kl

·
Registered
50 Posts
worst 19 best 30

·
Registered
31 Posts
I got 14 MPG (city) / 35 MPG (highway on cruise control at 62 mph). What do you guys think of this big difference between fuel consumption city/ highway ? Is it right? I have to say that my eco start-stops never cuts the motor when stopping in traffic lights.....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts