Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got email from my dealer - my Evoque due to go into build 1st week of April with deliver around month end.

Order was placed on Dec 20th 2011 - can't complain with only a 4 month wait

·
Registered
219 Posts
Sounds like you have got a cancellation or your dealer doesnt sell may cars.

Im currently looking at 9 to 10 months from last June

·
Registered
119 Posts
Ordered mid-Sept, delivered Dec 22nd. Don't know how the dealer did it as another one was quoting March before any of the delays. My dealer originally said 11/11/11 but I can't complain at a 3 month turn around when there were so many problems.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ED209

This is the original schedule that my dealer gave to me in December.

They are the largest dedicated LR dealer in North East Scotland so i doubt its a low volume issue

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Steve

details in my signature box but-

Pure, SD4, Baltic Blue, Ebony Interior, Tech Pack, Xenon Headlights, Folding Mirrors / Puddle Lights, Front Fog Lights

·
Registered
13 Posts
I ordered late Dec 2011and confirmed options first week in Jan 2012. Spoke to dealer last week who said build slot was last week in March -- possibly earlier. It appears two factors have contributed to this (hopefully) short waiting time :-
1.Picking a dealer who already has confirmed monthly buildallocations with Land Rover.

2. The time of year. As there is a plate change on the 1st of March Land Rover are stepping up production.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Steve.
It's a SD4 Dynamic 5-door -- Firenze Red ---- Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate --- Privacy Glass -- Spare Wheel + a couple of accessories.

Cheers

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Steve. I did reply some time ago but doesn't look like it has found its way to you.
Firenze Red Dynamic, verve interior, pano roof, power tailgate, privacy glass, spare wheel + some accessories.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts