Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you require a September 2011 build3 OR 5 Door Evoque built to YOUR SPECIFICATIONand be one of the first to own this iconic SUV, rather than place an order now & wait until mid 2012 for delivery - I have an evoque build slot for sale, held with a deposit of £500.00. The order and deposit was placed in June 2010, so it at the very top of the list and specification is still to be confirmed, so 3 or 5 door, its your choice, but it needs your choice of specification. I am not a speculator and the reasons for wanting to cancel, are well recorded in previous posts. My number is 07786 360258. Please txt your offer. Order is placed at Chelmsford Essex.<div id="myWatcherDiv" style="display:none;">

·
Registered
361 Posts
Yes I have a customer who wants september delivery i am amazed you can spec it this late in the day............you happy to sell it to us with my customer spec and delivery for the month stated?

1 million thanks in advance

·
Registered
1 Posts
I Have two builds for sale delivery during Nov, ready for Christmas

1 Prestige lux auto sd4 5 door

1Dymamic lux sd4 auto

They can be spec'ed as needed atLand Rover Dealer in Hertfordshire,

Price is£3000 for each of the builds, £500 of which is a deposit at the dealer, and off the price of the Car

Great web site BTW... Dealer can confirm everything

I can be reached on 07850 948787

·
Registered
1 Posts
I take delivery on oct 15th of a 2.2d auto, Dynamic, 4dr, lux, privacy glass,20' shadow alloys,black met,black leather brushed chrome int, coded head lining, panoramic roof.etc etc. Cost circa £44,750 will sell £47k
Also have a £500 deposit for another laid down over 12 months back, so ready to spec now, will sell for £2k
07971 11 11 97

·
Registered
1 Posts
We have a 5 door Pure Evoque, delivery in 4 weeks - It's grey with cream interior but want to change to Black with Black interior.£30K

1 - 8 of 8 Posts