Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2012 SD4 Dynamic Lux
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As above. Selling my 2012 black Dynamic Lux. We’ve owned it since October 2015. Coming up to 70,000 miles but mileage will go up as still being used.

Good bits:
All the usual Lux goodies.
Regularly serviced. Main dealer for first two years and then by myself for the past three years - last service (full service) was in Nov '20. I am a fully qualified mechanic with access to full workshop facilities.
MOT until November '21
New battery in Nov '17 (5 year guarantee until 21/11/2022)
Haldex filter and oil changed in April ‘18 at 45,000 miles
Front brake upgrade in August '18 at 46,000 miles
New rear discs and pads in Nov '18
Auto transmission fluid changed in March '19 around 52,000 miles
Rear axle drain plug modification and oil change Nov '19 at 55,000 miles
Cam belt and water pump replaced in September '19 at 58,000 miles
All the above jobs have been documented on this site.
OE Space saver spare wheel kit inc proper foam insert.
OE Front and rear mudflaps
2 sets of OE mats - velour ones (not been used since we bought the car) and rubber ones.

Not so good bits:
I've been a bit careless when parking so some scuffing on alloys
The silver Range Rover letters on the front and rear are turning black
A very, very minor door ding and a couple of light scratches.

Because of the above 'not so good' bits, it’s priced at around the WBAC price but I’d rather it go to someone on this or other forums. Not in a rush to sell and in fact I’m expecting it to possibly be around for a month or two or until at least until Covid restrictions end/ease and people can feel safe to view. Any prospective viewers will need to be Covid aware - gloves and mask minimum. Here's an old picture of when I bought it - will put up some recent pictures when it’s been cleaned.

£12,500 no offers.

Any interest, pm me.

Thanks for looking.

Steve

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Steve, does that mean that you will be leaving us?? or will you do a Maffy and carry on being a (helpful!) member of this forum??

·
Super Moderator
8,889 Posts
I think the intention is to go electric Clay

·
Registered
Range Rover Evoque HSE Dynamic MY17 | Black | Black Pack | Smartphone Pack | SOTA | 4WD | Auto
610 Posts
Good luck with the sale mate 👍🏼

Reactions: Steve D

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
You might want to check the MOT date Steve, it says it ran out last November 🤔🤦‍♂️🤣

Reactions: XZ4

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
13,248 Posts
What's replacing the Evoque @Steve D ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
As above. Selling my 2012 black Dynamic Lux. We’ve owned it since October 2015. Coming up to 70,000 miles but mileage will go up as still being used.

Good bits:
All the usual Lux goodies.
Regularly serviced. Main dealer for first two years and then by myself for the past three years - last service (full service) was in Nov '20. I am a fully qualified mechanic with access to full workshop facilities.
MOT until November '21
New battery in Nov '17 (5 year guarantee until 21/11/2022)
Haldex filter and oil changed in April ‘18 at 45,000 miles
Front brake upgrade in August '18 at 46,000 miles
New rear discs and pads in Nov '18
Auto transmission fluid changed in March '19 around 52,000 miles
Rear axle drain plug modification and oil change Nov '19 at 55,000 miles
Cam belt and water pump replaced in September '19 at 58,000 miles
All the above jobs have been documented on this site.
OE Space saver spare wheel kit inc proper foam insert.
OE Front and rear mudflaps
2 sets of OE mats - velour ones (not been used since we bought the car) and rubber ones.

Not so good bits:
I've been a bit careless when parking so some scuffing on alloys
The silver Range Rover letters on the front and rear are turning black
A very, very minor door ding and a couple of light scratches.

Because of the above 'not so good' bits, it’s priced at around the WBAC price but I’d rather it go to someone on this or other forums. Not in a rush to sell and in fact I’m expecting it to possibly be around for a month or two or until at least until Covid restrictions end/ease and people can feel safe to view. Any prospective viewers will need to be Covid aware - gloves and mask minimum. Here's an old picture of when I bought it - will put up some recent pictures when it’s been cleaned.

View attachment 7818

£12,500 no offers.

Any interest, pm me.

Thanks for looking.

Steve
Check your messages mate @Steve D

·
Registered
2012 SD4 Dynamic Lux
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What's replacing the Evoque @Steve D ?
Well, it’s already been replaced. Had a change around with our cars recently for a couple of reasons. For near on the last year the Evoque has basically just been used daily for.....taking the dog out! We've just bought a nice Audi A3 S Line (petrol). Still using the Evoque but when it is eventually sold, I’ll be using an old works runabout for dog duties. The other reason is that we live outside the A406 North circular road and in October this year, anywhere inside the North Circular will be a ULEZ zone and will cost £12.50 a day to enter it. The Evoque is not ULEZ compliant but my business is inside the ULEZ so I’ll be blowed if I’m going to pay £12.50 a day every time I decide to go to work by car!

·
Registered
2012 SD4 Dynamic Lux
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gone. :(
Blimey, that didn’t hang about! Still, new owner was very happy with it. :)

·
Registered
MY20.5 Range Rover Evoque (L551) First Edition P250 in Nolita Grey on a 70 plate
672 Posts
Was it sold to someone on the Forum? Good to hear if it was.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m sure I’ll be pestering people with questions!,steve thanks again the car is perfect,been polished already and will be getting a good detail over the coming days 😀

1 - 16 of 16 Posts