Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,I was amazed to see my first Evoque on the road on Sunday, driving around the park where I live. My wife iscontemplatinga car change (from a RRS), and we had just been looking at Audi/BMW's when we were amazed to see a 5 door Evoque in the flesh. It was black with a white roof, on a 60 plate. Not sure whether it was out for testing, as we have a 2.5 mile private ring road with lots of speed bumps where we live, or if someone else living here works at Halewood? Saw it a couple more times later in the afternoon when taking the kids for a walk. It was a left-hand drive model, but we still couldn't believe there was one out and about!
Helped make my wife's mind up though, deposit to be placed imminently :)

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Wow that's great - take your camera with you next time!

Where abouts in the UK are you and where have you ordered from?

Dan

·
Registered
3 Posts
i've seen twodifferent black ones 2 door on 60 plates, apparantley theres 3 knocking around.
Whilst watching the footy on Sun, i overheard some bloke saying he had one on test and that soon he'll have it weekends......

I'm sorry but i followed him home to the dock appartments,,,,so i'll be taking my camera every weekend.

It does look the dogs,,, i'm pretty sure the ones i've seen are prestige models.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts