Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
Popped to my dealer to discuss delivery dates etc and spotted an SE Tech so had a look

SE Tech manual in Yulong with two tone leather
Options of just panoramic roof by the looks of it.

Car looked lovely but I felt missed the privacy glass. I also found the lack of aluminium tread plates poor as the black plastic ones say RANGE ROVER but in plastic they look really naff. Wasn't a huge fan of the two tone interior either but that's just personal preference.

The lack of CD player is not great but they could have done something with the space rather than a blank bit of plastic. Wheels look decent and nicer than 506 I think.

Looking fwd to ours now

·
Registered
463 Posts
hi Narin, did you take any pics?
i did wonder about aluminum tread plates but couldn't remember what the std ones looked like so have just left it as it was no biggie. think i might be in lockdown already to change my mind..

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did get some pics but the standard iPhone pics seem to be too big...

The standard treadplates look shocking for a £36 grand car - wish I'd upgraded them for £150 but part of me thinks they should have been nice in the first place at the money charged for the car.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It keeps telling me I've already added the photos and to rename them etc.... Not the most user friendly with an iPad so just given up after 3 photos lol

·
Registered
437 Posts
Thanks for the pics! I was trying to post pics from an android phone and had the same issues, along with the problem of exceeding the KB limit.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone I did really like it - just wish I had plenty of money to add lots of extras lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
Glad I went for Yulong and your right re the privacy glass, definitely needs it but that's my preference.

We opted for the alloys on the SE as I preferred them in the flesh.
Don't mind no cd in car, I haven't played one for about 4 years! Although sound quality is better than compressed iPod music on a cd.

Mines due in Jan 2016!!!

·
Registered
463 Posts
cheers for the pics, need to something about that non-CD space. a nice cubby hole would have been a good idea!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
That seriously looks awesome, I'm loving the 2016 se tech. To be honest, I actually prefer it over the dynamic since they added the extra vent in the front bumper.

Needs black roof and privacy though as it doesn't look finished

1 - 14 of 14 Posts