Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wonder if anyones had pure delivered recently with halogen headlights
The photo on website is not at all what the headlights are , its a fake photo. Well I feel cheated as headlamps has the whole LED styling missing and has some crap white lamps.
anyone with me on this??

·
10,626 Posts
AaDee.

This has been discussed at length on many forums.

At launch Xenons were an option on the Pure model, but due to high demand and supply issues, JLR were forced to remove the Xenons as an option. They only came back in late Decenmber.

A Pure fitted with halogen headlights will have a single bulb DRL each side and not the signature LEDs.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Evo-King
I have just ordered a Pure with Xenon lights and according to the options list the Xenon's do come with the LED signature lights and auto leveling / headlamp wash. Costs £710

·
Registered
63 Posts
We didn't go for the xenons as the cost is so high as an option...Wish we did the standard lights are poor at night!

·
Registered
154 Posts
am i getting a bit confused here. i thought DRL's were mandatory fitment to be legally usable. are the LED's the DRL's for xenons, if so how does the halogen set up comply with DRL's

·
Registered
646 Posts
Evo-king said:
A Pure fitted with halogen headlights will have a single bulb DRL each side.....

And if you have Xenons you will have the signature LED lights as DRL's.

·
Registered
154 Posts
you can sort this by fitting higher power bulbs. did so on present skoda by replacing standard bulbs with phillips extreme vision bulbs with impressive results, and a lot cheaper than xenons and also to replace if they blow

1 - 9 of 9 Posts