Evoque Owners Club banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
10,626 Posts
Wow, I have got to say meganwest 43mpg in town is amazing, my baby Punto with all its eco gizmos is only showing 42mpg.

In the Evoque I've probably done a 50/50 mix of town/motorway-dual carriageway running and am getting mid thirties.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Mines done about 7k miles and it averages around 45 mpg on my daily commute to Manchester from Leeds.

·
Registered
347 Posts
2500mile now since boughtsecond hand, Pure auto td4 trips to wales so not motorway drives keepps at about 37.4, then drops tp 36.4 local, going in to the dealers next week to have a few jobs done so will aske them to check it over for any upgrades,

·
Registered
19 Posts
1 week old now, 250 miles so far, average is 34.5 but improving as I learn which gears provide the best response in different road conditions. So far I have estimated that 4/5 gear at 43mph provides the best return. 6th gear is disappointing especially on an carraigeway of 60mph road with a slight incline where higher speed is required to get a good mph return.

·
Registered
8 Posts
From new 1100 miles 34.5mpg No motorway driving yet.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just got mine yesterday and over the first 27 miles it's reported under 20MPG. Terrifying!!. Hope it perks up in my regular driving. I was certainly expecting low 30s at worst.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I have the Auto but find that 20-25 is common if you are doing short trips, it does improve a lot once you are out on the open road and theengine has warmed up. It could be that the engine is still tight but I have not really noticed any improvement in MPG as the miles have increased.

·
Registered
4 Posts
440 mile trip at weekend. Average 41.7mpg

(320miles on motorway at 70-75mph and 120miles on A class and B class roads averaging maybe 45mph)

Mileage on car just clicked past 10000 miles today.

Trip B now at 38.7mpg (never been reset since new) and still climbing.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Managed to do 41.4 mpg on a long road trip averaging 65 mph. Not bad considering mine is an auto. I think the eco-mode of using cruise control helps alot. Pleased with the results.

·
Registered
48 Posts
<table ="tableBorder" align="center" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><t><tr ="msgOddTableRow" style="height:200px;min-height:200px;"><td ="msgLineDevider" valign="top">

<div ="msg">
33/34 average so far on 1000 miles, mixed use.

</td></tr></t></table>

·
Registered
16 Posts
managed 40 mpg for last trip of 30 miles and did a 125 mile trip at 41 mpg. Still running in with only 400 miles on clock so far.

I too got a shock when I travelled home on my fist day with new car and was getting 18.8mpg

I think if I drive with care 40 is possible but drive they way an evoque should be drivenand you will be very low 30s or even high 20s

2.2 manual sd4

21 - 40 of 68 Posts