Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi all

does anyone have an update on MPG for SD4 manual - preferable based on more scientific calculation of miles covered against fuel bought at the pump. I need cheering up on this issue before I take delivery in March

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have jus done 3500 in mine over the past 2 weeks!!

the 1st part of the drive down to dover which was about 300 miles i averaged 39.8 doing 70 on the motorways.
The rest of my trip was going to austria, italy then over to andorra and back via france.
this included town driving, 130mph in germany :) 90mph in italy and france and then a few hundred miles driving on snow. When i had got home my average had come down to 35 mpg and the total miles on my car is now 7200. so i was happy with the 35 mpg.

ben

·
Registered
9 Posts
1200 miles so far. Worst 32mpg Best 36mpg. Using a free Android market download called Fuelio which records each fill size, cost and odometer reading.
So far car MPG indicator on Trip A is unfortunately correct!!

·
Registered
9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
300 mile trip mostly motorway 39.7

Average overall based on 700 miles is 34

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just test drove a manual SD4 190hp and good news. I did A and B roads for 35 minutes and followed the flow of traffic and managed to get 49.6mpg, ( it peaked at one time at 49.9, couldnt quite make 50).This cheered me up no end as I was getting a bit despondant as I had done the same for the auto on the same bit of road at the same time approximstely and had only managed 32mpg. By the way I also borrowed a Prius from a friend and did the same exercise and managed only 55mpg. So how about that only 5 and a bit mpg different to that of a Prius and look at what you aredriving round compared to a Prius.

Prius is supposed to do 68 - 75mpg ish, so Evoque came out really well against it.
Hope this brings some joy to everyone, but hope there is not a run now on the manual gear box version.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Getting 38 mpg on regular commute using motorway and A roads.I drive at 60 - 80 on the motorway and at 45 - 60 on the A roads due to traffic congestion.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts