Evoque Owners Club banner

301 - 320 of 358 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
For the first time in 11 months of ownership, Ive actually cracked the 50 mpg barrier !!!

....just ... @50.6mpg over a 23 mile run

Edited by: restyler

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just to update SD4 2.2 9spd Dynamic auto MY2015:
4089 miles, average 35.21 best tank fill= 38.27, worst= 31.74 9early one) more than half miles are on dual carriageway/motorway but not more than 80mph (only for safe overtaking, of-course!).
OBC is still consistently 2 to 3 mpg optimistic.

·
Registered
2013 L538 RR Evoque Pure Tech td4
1,967 Posts
Running about in a 2015 9sp 2.2 Dynamic Auto......

Had to push it in to 9th as it appeared happier in 8th!

·
Super Moderator
7,323 Posts
That's impressive, haven't seen this off the new Ingenium diesel yet......which is supposed to be more economical?
Or did I mis-read that

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
My average mpg over 6000 miles is 31+ . So many short journeys!

·
Registered
2013 L538 RR Evoque Pure Tech td4
1,967 Posts
SM when you get yours back I'd like to see some real life Engenium figures on the Auto.

I love the 9sp auto, especially when it is faster and more economical than the manual.

·
Super Moderator
7,323 Posts
Mines back now CBW........I'd get get about 43mpg from my engine based on that speed/mileage etc

·
Registered
515 Posts
Had done 8,300 miles at an average of 40.9 mpg (according to trip computer) when I took it in for its first service this am. Now been reset - they must have unhooked battery or something!

·
Super Moderator
7,323 Posts
I lost all my previous as well caster.......maybe it's a ploy so we dontfindout that they aren't as good as they first indicated to us

·
10,626 Posts
Can you not get the full info on the In Control App?

Just off to check mine.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Maybe it's best to download the remote app on regular basis?
It's not on for this type of info to be lost just because the battery is disconnected

·
Super Moderator
7,323 Posts
Yes - just checked and all previous trips there.
And I didn't have to re-connect as some have reported once battery taken off........???

·
Registered
515 Posts
Same for me Spiderman - checked IC Remote app when got home + at least my edited log of journey info etc was still showing. Plus, I do a written log of fuel, mileage, mpg each time fill up so all not lost!

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
.. all my previous journeys were all there but I didn't log into the app for a couple of days after they disconnected me and when I did nothing was logged for the couple of days that I hadn't logged in so lost 2 days....

301 - 320 of 358 Posts