Evoque Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
MY21 Evoque R Dynamic S P300e 1.5 - Fuji White
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

In the last few days I've noticed the Sat Nav doesn't show any traffic on the Sat Nav. The Pivi Pro shows 4G so the signal is there but no live information about traffic.

I've had a look around the Navigation menu and can't find any setting but I'm sure I've seen something before the recent update??

Any help will be much appreciated, thanks.

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
8,046 Posts
have you not tried using car play I use Waze now ... I'm in the car tomorrow so I'll try it out and see...

Reactions: Don Simondo

·
Registered
Evoque S, 2021, black pack, gloss black 21” wheels
54 Posts
Hi

In the last few days I've noticed the Sat Nav doesn't show any traffic on the Sat Nav. The Pivi Pro shows 4G so the signal is there but no live information about traffic.

I've had a look around the Navigation menu and can't find any setting but I'm sure I've seen something before the recent update??

Any help will be much appreciated, thanks.
Same for me, had no issues before but now the sat nav is basically useless, doesn’t show traffic, road closures or anything.

started using car play instead but it doesn’t show on the instrument cluster which is a shame.

·
Registered
MY23 P300e Autobiography. Santorini black, black wheels, sliding pano roof, red leather.
146 Posts
I have the same issue but I thought it was just my iffy telematics. Good to know that it’s affecting others. I will mention it when it’s back in the workshop next week.

·
Registered
P300e R-Dynamic HSE MY20.5 Firenze red Sliding sun roof. Now with spare wheel 😀.
217 Posts
I know it doesn’t help those with problems, but mine was working fine today. 🤔

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
8,046 Posts
started using car play instead but it doesn’t show on the instrument cluster which is a shame.
Wish they would hurry up and sort that that would just be the icing on the cake to have that show up there as well .

Reactions: Don Simondo

·
Registered
2022 R-Dynamic SE, P300e Eiger Grey
88 Posts
Yes, have noticed the same. Projected arrival times appear to take no account of traffic delays. Have switched to using CarPlay apps.

·
Registered
L551 MY2020 D180 HSE
398 Posts
Looked at a route I travel regularly in preparation for later in the month. The car gave a journey time of 10:17 as against no traffic time of 8:15. The closure of the M5 northbound today. Huge detour though. Apple Maps/CarPlay still trying to send me up the M5!

·
Registered
2021 P200 R-Design S Fuji
390 Posts
Solely to check I set up navigation route and homed in on known traffic hotspots and the dreaded red and orange lines displayed, so it appears I'm getting updates. This said, 4 months on with the EE network, I am still in comms with LR support over ongoing issue with Live App updates and a good chance others may have had an update that I am missing.

·
Registered
L551 MY2020 D180 HSE
398 Posts
Mine has an update sat on a memory stick as it hadn’t been updated since new (2019). 30GB update took an hour to download over superfast broadband so waiting until I’m driving for an hour or more before updating.

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
8,046 Posts
Solely to check I set up navigation route and homed in on known traffic hotspots and the dreaded red and orange lines displayed, so it appears I'm getting updates. This said, 4 months on with the EE network, I am still in comms with LR support over ongoing issue with Live App updates and a good chance others may have had an update that I am missing.
I'm now with EE as well and not with 02 anymore ... been like that for a while now .. never went back to 02 just seemed to stay with EE ..

·
Registered
MY21 Evoque R Dynamic S P300e 1.5 - Fuji White
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hope they fix this issue. As others I like having the map and route displayed on the cluster.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi. I have the same problem with my 21 Jag fpace Pivi Pro not showing traffic. It suddenly stopped mid July. Dealer said to upload the latest maps which is an 18GB USB stick upload. That didn't cure it. I have 4G connectivity to the car but just no traffic info. Dealer can't see the car till 2nd Sept. Currently using Google maps which tbh is better than jags system and you can preload journeys.

·
Registered
L551 MY2020 D180 HSE
398 Posts
Update installed and 440 mile journey using the incontrol navigation rather than Apple Maps/CarPlay. Traffic flows were updated and about right compared to actual and a list of local filling stations and prices has appeared.

Reactions: DavidA

·
Registered
Evoque MY21 R-Dynamic HSE P300E
6 Posts
Has anyone made them aware of this issue as it seems wide spread?
Spoke to JLR on Thursday. They email me "We have received an update from our navigation provider regarding the live traffic updates, there was a fix implemented today that should reflect in all vehicles affected over the next 3 days"

·
Registered
MY23 P300e Autobiography. Santorini black, black wheels, sliding pano roof, red leather.
146 Posts
Spoke to JLR on Thursday. They email me "We have received an update from our navigation provider regarding the live traffic updates, there was a fix implemented today that should reflect in all vehicles affected over the next 3 days"
I have noticed that it has returned (yesterday). Must have been an OTA update or somethingorother.

·
Registered
2021 Range Rover Evoque P200 R-Dynamic S Eiger Grey, Pivi Pro Protektiv Ceramic coating & 20" wheels
203 Posts
have you not tried using car play I use Waze now ... I'm in the car tomorrow so I'll try it out and see...
Waze, such a battery drainer on Samsung S21 Ultra
Look forward to when the have a proper dark mode too. Sorry for hijacking the thread.:geek:

Reactions: Angel

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
8,046 Posts
Waze, such a battery drainer on Samsung S21 Ultra
Look forward to when the have a proper dark mode too. Sorry for hijacking the thread.:geek:
I have to admit I've never noticed it driving the battery on the phone ... need to look out for that :unsure:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts