Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Range Rover Evoque Auto Dynamic is suffering from a rumble noise from the back end (intermitently) , if it was an old car I would have said it sounds like the baffles were lose or the exhaust was catching somewhere on the body. It has been in three times now and the garage has not managed to bottom out the problem. Its an automatic so its not as though I were in the wrong gear. Anyone else having this problem? Its driving me mad!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi,, i noticed same yesterday,, its really annoying.. post whts your action on this... mine isnt 3 weeks old and its so upsetting//

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi it was back at the garage on Wednesday & Thursday they have revised the fitting of a panel below the back seat. Not done much milage since then so waiting to see the outcome!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello I vehad the evoque for 2months and just done 1000 miles there has been severe rattling noise from the front right suspension and its been with the dealers for the last 4 days . HAS ANYONE HAD A SIMILAR PROBLEM

·
Registered
1 Posts
my evoque makes a strange noise when i reverse back and pull away (LIKE REVERSING OUT OF A PARKING SPACW WITH Y LOCK ON THEN PULL FORWARD A DRIVE OF THERE IS A NOISE FROM FRONT WHEEL)<div id="isChromeWebToolbarDiv" style="display:none">

·
Registered
480 Posts
i think we have all experienced a rumbling noise from the back end at sometime or other, but with regard to the car, it will be interesting to find out whats causing it.what sort of mileage have you done ?, is it only on certain roads ? i have known worn tyres to make different noises on different roads.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Bugger...I thought that noise was my wife and just ignored it as usual!

·
Registered
259 Posts
simon1 said:
Bugger...I thought that noise was my wife and just ignored it as usual!

your right Si, she does go on a bit.

Your lucky, I was stopped by the police the other day and they told me my wife had fallen out of the car 5 miles back!

I said "thank god for that, I thought I had gone deaf".

·
Registered
208 Posts
Class.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I get exactly the same. Sounds like I have driven over plastic bottles, although garage say they have never heard of it before.
Yet another problem, as it's now in the garage as when temperature gets to -1, the locks don't work, and I have to get in through the boot. :(

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dealer is aware. They collected the car on Friday, issue with alarm, locks, funny noise on reverse, and I'm sure the Eco stop start doesn't work...so I am hoping for some fixes soon. Are you experiencing similar problems? Seem to have one problem after another with mine :(

·
Registered
480 Posts
Lisa JJ, i have had the 'plastic bottle' crunching sound now on 3 seperate occasions when parking/moving away from a parking space. Each time i have got out to check and found nothing.I think i would say i also feel it through the wheel. of course the dealer has not experienced it as it is 'intermittent', that said i also find it a bit disconcerting when i am about to set off on a motorway journey.

Good luck with yours, i am sure the dealer will be able to sort any problems that are evident.

·
Registered
6 Posts
So frustrating, as I'm sure the dealership doesn't believe. Makes me glad that you have experienced the same...not that I'd wish a faulty car on anyone. Think they just rushed production to cope with demand. Mine turned up with oily finger prints all over the nice cream roof. Should have stuck with Audi. Never had a problem with my TT's :)

·
Registered
480 Posts
Lisa jj, i think we have jumped in on another thread here, but i have to say i too am pleased someone else has experienced the same noise as me, but of course wish you hadn't.I presume this is your 1st LandRover product.
hopefully these are just a few little teething niggles for you. this is now my 3rd Land Rover product and other than this i have to say everything else has been great.

i was concerned the demand rush might spoil things a bit, however i would like also to think the Quality Control has not also been put under demand pressure.
As with any manufacturer they cannot afford to make a whole batch of bad.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts