Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all

Well I've just ordered a new Evoque Pure 2.2 SD4 Coupe in white with xenons, style pack and 20 inch black gloss rims, well when I say ordered I mean I've just dropped on a cancelled order !! Could not beleive my luck. Ok the Evoque is not exactly what I wanted but hey I now don't have to wait the 6 months the Dealer was quoting. Roll on the 1st of march. I did want privacy glass factory fitted but hey I suppose I can't have everything, however I've just booked it in for the 3rd march to have the windows tinted at a very reasonable £120.

The Evoque currently has the 19 inch wheels fitted as standard in the style pack, I'm changing them for the mighty 20 inch gloss black wheels, so I will have a brand new set of wheels and tyres for sale. Anybody interested ????

Well that's it for now I'm sure more posts and photos will come. Edited by: Frozenrs

·
Registered
2 Posts
My Evoque arrived at the Albuquerque, New Mexico dealer yesterday, to be picked up this afternoon, after several months of waiting for the vehicle to be produced & transported through the Panama Canal to Oxnard, California & then trucked to my location. The Evoque I ordered is a Barolo Black Prestige model with black leather interior, turbo gas 4 cylinders & all options excepting rear entertainment.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mardis Gras... Thanks for the good wishes... We celebrated "Fat Tuesday" here in Santa Fe last night... Much fun, had by all... Regards.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts