Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just ordered our car for March and the cost of the panoramic roof has been doubled in price. Bad show from Range Rover for this i wonder what else will go up in price ?

·
Registered
88 Posts
It was said after the launch date the price would increase due to demand as most are reading reviews saying it's a must have !!
Kev

·
Registered
54 Posts
Blatent profiteering if you ask me, just screwing the customer, poor form by Land Rover!
Christ, the bloody thing doesn't even open!

RBD914

·
10,626 Posts
It's a big glass roof to have an opening mechanism, I'd love to see that one in reality.

I too was less than impressed by the increase in price of the glass roof.

Edited by: Evo-king

·
10,626 Posts
Me to, but I have the saloon. Also RWD, hence the desire for the Evoque. I live in a hilly region.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Me too, might keep the Merc and buy me an old Defender for the winter months and save myself a few quid!
Just don't see the Evoque being a satisfying drive for the other 10 months of the year when there is no snow on the ground!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've also got the panoramic roof on my current Mercedes hence why I went for it on my ordered Evoque, it would be nice for it to open but having the feeling of more light and space is my main reason for still wanting one.

I also plan to carry bikes on the roof and having the ability to see them is comforting also.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts