Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having successfully replaced the 2 rear door actuators with non-OEM actuators on my 2014 Dynamic, when the front driver actuator failed, I ordered the part ready to replace it.

However, not one, but three parts later I can't seem to get the correct RHD part. The RHD driver door actuator has the manual lock release cable connection

Even though the images online include the manual lock cable connection (as above), the parts that have arrived, and been returned, do not have the connection, and I can only imagine are for a LHD car. The part number I believe is LR011275. However this seems to be the LHD front right based on the parts that have been supplied.

Does anyone know the correct part number for a RHD front right door actuator for a 2014 Evoque if it is different? Additionally can anyone recommend where I can get the correct part.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,116 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi

I had the exact same problem when I ordered of a trusted eBay seller. In the end, I ended up buying a genuine LR part. Yes it was twice as much but at least I didnt have to faff around stripping the door cards off again and again.

HTH

Chris

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Chris, powerfuluk that XZ4 suggested didn't have the part, so I think I will also go for the more expensive genuine part. I am still puzzled why there don't appear to be the correct RHD after market parts available.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Collected and fitted. Correct part number is: LR091354 However there don't seem to be any after market parts available.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts