Evoque Owners Club banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
I can just remember Sadie being involved but that thread was good think he adapted camera to fit successfully if remembered right ,
No time to read it sorry

·
Super Moderator
8,980 Posts
Thanks guys can’t check ...busy girl and some of the rooms I’m in are coated with lead so signal not great 😂😂😜
That’s to keep you in, not the signal out 😉

·
Super Moderator
8,980 Posts
Maffy doesn’t need lead to keep him in, apparently he couldnt find the way out 🤣

·
Registered
342 Posts
There are two types of camera with different amounts of pins ... there was a thread on here recently @Sadie ?
Sorry Donna. Only just seen this. No wi fi plus a new ipad. Got a headache 🙈 Looks like XZ4 found the thread. Only point I can add is fromSteve D. I don’t know how to attach his thread but he has the 360 degree cameras and used one out of the wing mirror for the rear camera as he didnt use the 360 cameras very often.

Reactions: 9492

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Thanks Sadie.... no wifi😱😱😱😱😱..... but iPads are great I’ve confiscated his new iPad Pro....spellchecker could do with some work but everything else great , free office etc

·
Registered
3 Posts
camera GJ32-19G590. I tried to fit the other came
Thanks everyone for taking the time to help, looks like no one has been able to source the specific model I have so it will be off to the dealer and accept the punishment. Though I will be taking the advice and applying the sealant as advised

·
Registered
342 Posts
Hope it’s the cheaper one in yours. You need a second mortgage to replace the one in mine 😬

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks everyone for taking the time to help, looks like no one has been able to source the specific model I have so it will be off to the dealer and accept the punishment. Though I will be taking the advice and applying the sealant as advised
Hi everyone,
I too have the fabled 'GJ32-19G590-BC' salt-encrusted, failed camera - has anyone had any success with finding a reasonably-priced replacement ?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hi everyone,
I too have the fabled 'GJ32-19G590-BC' salt-encrusted, failed camera - has anyone had any success with finding a reasonably-priced replacement ?
Try cleaning it up on the outside then carefully take it to bits, clean inside, then place case and internal parts in a Oven set at 80c for say two hours, then let it cool, assemble and test.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts