Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
11,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my insurance renewal through yesterday and got a pleasant surprise. Last year was about £450 , this year £326. Same company (Ageas). Glass roof included with windscreen cover.

·
10,626 Posts
Result indeed and count yourself lucky.

My Multi car insurance renewal this month jumped up by over £150, I did manage to find lower quotes by shopping around.

When I cancelled my current insurance the retention person got to within £40 of my new quote, just a case of too little too late.

I just find searching for the best deals irritating and time consuming and I'm sure this is what our insurers want, for us just to accept their renewals that have increased.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
XZ4 - cracking price bet you are well chuffed.

·
Super Moderator
11,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Evo-king said:
I just find searching for the best deals irritating and time consuming and I'm sure this is what our insurers want, for us just to accept their renewals that have increased.

Me too. My cousin is an insurance broker so I get him to do all the shopping around. I do all my insurance through him, travel, car, house and business. Let him have the hassle lol. It also means I don't have to deal with all the emails and calls from the companies who quoted on the comparison sites.

·
Super Moderator
11,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gavlenko said:
XZ4 - cracking price bet you are well chuffed.

Very happy Gav

·
Registered
454 Posts
XZ4 said:
Got my insurance renewal through yesterday and got a pleasant surprise. Last year was about £450 , this year £326. Same company (Ageas). Glass roof included with windscreen cover.

Guess that's because the second hand values of diesels and Evoques has/is plummeting.

·
Registered
212 Posts
We have a multicar policy from Admiral. Our policy premium went up from our previous car but its still not bad we are paying £342 which includes optional personal injury, legal cover and no claims protection.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts