Evoque Owners Club banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2012, 2.2td, 3 dr Dynamic. 240bhp, 20 in alloys, wing backs, side steps, tinted windows and lights.
260 Posts
Don't fog lights only work when the lights are turned on? So might look a bit OTT.
Yeah correct they do only work with main lights on. Not sure I'd replace my fogs though to get another DRL.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Yeah correct they do only work with main lights on. Not sure I'd replace my fogs though to get another DRL.
But the pure doesn't have fogs just a blanking cover where the fog should be, the idea was to replace the blanking cover with a physical light and have them as DRLs

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
14,289 Posts
Silence ? Doink 😉

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Like so

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Grille Photograph

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
3,396 Posts
See earlier posts, @Hoseman54 mentioned he does have working front fog lights.
They were an option.

This DRL kit will fit.

·
Registered
2013 Evoque Pure Tech 2.2 SD4 Fuji White & Black Pack
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Hi I have a set of these i purchased from Supertweaks last month as i saw another RR Evoque with them and asked the guy what they were as looked good. I have not fitted them, even though it seems easy enough with bumber off , 2 man job, My mechanic pal says you tube tutorials are correct some soldering but all else easy connect and clips
I am selling my Evoque due to family issue will not need these DRLs
Set of 2 all wires and connectors included Brand New I will sell for £120
OK folks, thanks to Billpayer I’ve bought his DRL kit that he longer requires, so once they arrive I’ll get them fitted and let you know how they look.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Did you ask for billpayers permission before buying them?

Sorry I'll get my coat !

Reactions: DKZ5745
21 - 28 of 28 Posts