Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
MY 17- EVOQUE DIESEL 2.0 TD4 SE Tech 5dr Auto AINTREE GREEN - PAN ROOF - 10.25 " Android Touchscreen
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was delighted to discover this extra cubby hole but was a little too heavy-handed in opening it - failing to notice the latch! Nothing broken but the button part is now detached and has a flexible tab which won't go back in its slot. Anybody had this problem and solved it? (Noticed it is branded Volvo.)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Just had a look at mine and it looks like it’s glued in there, well it won’t come out. Are you sure you haven’t broken the end off?

·
Registered
MY 17- EVOQUE DIESEL 2.0 TD4 SE Tech 5dr Auto AINTREE GREEN - PAN ROOF - 10.25 " Android Touchscreen
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Just had a look at mine and it looks like it’s glued in there, well it won’t come out. Are you sure you haven’t broken the end off?
It doesn't look broken or snapped off in any way - just won't go back into the slot on the lid :unsure:

this is the slot in the armrest box lid

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Took it round to my local garage who managed to put it back, just how remains a mystery - said they had to enter the great LR secret knowledge cave where mere mortals like me are forbidden.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts