Evoque Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new here so hope I'm doing this right.
I have 2018 Evoque & my son has dropped his Apple Air Pod which has fallen down under the rear seat belt cliip, where there's a huge gap & it's disappeared. I've tried hoovering it out to no avail. Has anybody any ideas as to how I can get it out 馃檹

Registered
Lift the seat up !.

Reactions: RRRaych and Binty

Registered
Dynamic 3 door, 2013, SD4, santorini black with pimento and ebony
Hi I presume it is the L538 (original) Evoque, not the new (current) model?
If it is the older model in mine there are two small levers, one at each side about 6 inches from the edge, you need to put your fingers between the front lip of the seat and the carpet to feel them, they move to the side and the front pops up, then pull it forward and he whole seat base comes out. If it is tight try pressing down on the rear edge while you do it.
(Mine was full of grass and sand underneath, previous owner was a golfer 馃ズ).
To replace tuck the rear edge in first, you may need to press it down, you will feel it clip into place, then push the front edge down.
If it is a later model I have no idea !!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi I presume it is the L538 (original) Evoque, not the new (current) model?
If it is the older model in mine there are two small levers, one at each side about 6 inches from the edge, you need to put your fingers between the front lip of the seat and the carpet to feel them, they move to the side and the front pops up, then pull it forward and he whole seat base comes out. If it is tight try pressing down on the rear edge while you do it.
(Mine was full of grass and sand underneath, previous owner was a golfer 馃ズ).
To replace tuck the rear edge in first, you may need to press it down, you will feel it clip into place, then push the front edge down.
If it is a later model I have no idea

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi, thank you for your reply. I will have a look and see if I can do that. Its the Range Rover Evoque D150 R 2019. I just don't want to take it to the dealers for the cost 馃槙

Registered
If it is the newer model then the rear seat cushion is just clipped in and can be lifted up without tools

Registered
Hi, thank you for your reply. I will have a look and see if I can do that. Its the Range Rover Evoque D150 R 2019. I just don't want to take it to the dealers for the cost 馃槙
Two ways you can go with it;
1- Fold rear seat. Open the boot and remove the boot tray. Now open the rear passenger doors and look for your lost item behind the folded seats. They have magnet in them so any magnet should be able to pull them up.

2- Potentially new model should have similar clips to these:

One of this method should work for you. Good luck.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you so much for all taking the time to help. My son has managed to do it, he lifted the seat from the front and not rear which is what i was doing after not seeing or feeling any clips and the seat popped up. One happy boy and one happy mum because I don't need to buy him new ones 鈽 thank you all so much for your help, I really appreciate it 馃槉馃槉

1 - 9 of 9 Posts