Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am from Hong Kong with a Si4 Dynamic. Noticed some annoying rattle there. Brought it back to dealer and they checked almost every parts inside the door panel(that's what they said) but still couldn't fix it. They have to get advice from LR UK for further action. Feel a bit sad as I only got the car for less than a month. Anyway, not sure what caused it but hope it can be fixed soon. Overall, it is still a good car tho...

·
Registered
6 Posts
post reply from your dealer,, i noticed same on my evoque yesterday.. am not sure where the noice is coming from but certainly on releasing speed it rattles...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have the same problem, the garage advise they are replacing the door panel, first one was damaged on delivery to garage now awaiting another..

·
Registered
136 Posts
I got one coming from rear near side unite bad, and a more subtle one from the centre console when warm....

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have one also on the drivers door some where near the lock..
But not had time to take it to the dealer yet, but I am sure it will get sorted.

Ben

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i thought it was casued by the window regulator, but they said the checked and not from there. Anyway, I will post their answer/solution after i got any updated news from them. thanks all!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Any further updates to the rattle sound? Did the dealer manage to root cause the problem?I just took delivery of my new Evoque and it seems I am facing a similar issue. Although the sound is intermittent...

·
Registered
81 Posts
I look forward to your news as I have rattle too, audio vibration very bad and making me turn it off, too awful to listen to.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts