Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Something to be aware of despite it being in the USA.

Registered
Seems to be a software update, so presumably will also be issued here in due course.

Registered
MY20.5 Range Rover Evoque (L551) First Edition P250 in Nolita Grey on a 70 plate

Registered
Just checked Topix and I see my car needs the N503 update but not received a recall notice yet.

Reactions: ukcommander

Registered
MY20.5 Range Rover Evoque (L551) First Edition P250 in Nolita Grey on a 70 plate
Yep same here - N503 showing in Topix for my car.

Will keep the fire extinguisher handy, in case its needed!

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
You鈥檒l probably need two fire extinguishers, one for electric fires and one for petrol fires! I should know, my Disco caught fire thanks to shoddy electrics and set upon igniting the petrol 馃ぃ馃ぃ

Reactions: rencar

Registered
Can't have it catching fire, took me blooming long enough to get the car and the spare wheel!

Registered
Spoke to the dealer about N503 and they couldn't care less - unless I've had a letter from JLR, still I guess it's not going to burn their garage down.....

Reactions: rencar

Registered
Further detail here, implies in the US anyway, that they won't start recalling until mid December:

Reactions: ScreamingDead

Registered
can you grab the cup holder tray as they go for a bomb on eBay too !!!

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
...and your LR issue umbrella...if you ever got 馃し鈥嶁檪锔

Registered
He鈥檚 got 2 馃槺

1 - 13 of 13 Posts