Evoque Owners Club banner

41 - 60 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
I have no idea why but the Aberdeen branch seem to knock other prices out the park.... neighbor just got a 20 plate f pace 2 litre nice looking black wheels sunroof etc black pack 39 k mind you only offered him 14k for a 67 plate evoque which he declined but don’t think it had big spec

·
Registered
MY20.5 Range Rover Evoque (L551) First Edition P250 in Nolita Grey on a 70 plate
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Yes I've seen some very good deals from that dealer on Autotrader (for brand new cars). I have a part ex. so that makes it more difficult (as drivethedeal don't offer part ex. service), and also the one in Scotland are situated absolutely miles from me!

Incidentally, I'm still unclear, but does the First Edition or any new Evoque have a front camera (as well as the rear one). I know it doesn't have the surround camera system, that also gives you the see through bonnet camera view as an available option on the FE.

·
Registered
2020 Silicon Silver RR Evoque R Dynamic HSE P300
74 Posts
I got just under 10%, but that was a car on the showroom floor.
Zero miles but spec as it sat.
I was lookingat a P300e but the wait was too long. Likely towards the end of the year and little in the way of discount.

·
Registered
Evoque MY20 First Edition in Seoul Pearl Silver
1,769 Posts
My FE doesn't have a front viewing camera.

·
Registered
12,150 Posts
The problem with looking for too big a discount is that these cars will continue to sell in big numbers and LR can to a degree sit back on their laurels-there are some deals to be had but not at the level that people thought there would be.
remember it is only this virus bollocks that has slowed things down-it will all pick up shortly so they don't need to discount as much as say a pre-built and shipped car dealer do.

Reactions: ukcommander

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
12,271 Posts
Dealer discount from LR was 8% in 2014 and I think still is. They earn bonuses of up to 6% on top of that for meeting targets for sales, parts and customer service so anything over 8% discount you're doing well.

·
Registered
12,150 Posts
Guess it s the same or similar for most "Big" brands.

·
Registered
MY20.5 Range Rover Evoque (L551) First Edition P250 in Nolita Grey on a 70 plate
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
The Nolita Grey Metallic is rather growing on me as well and seems to suit the First Edition exterior. Initial thoughts were Yulong White was also rather nice, but now I'm not sure!

There does also appear to be some new models on sale in Nolita Grey at various places across the Land Rover network. Again Scottish dealers seem to be offering very good pricing.

I asked the one local dealer that has quoted me a figure for a Yulong White FE about a spare space saver wheel and was told about £400. I’m thinking throw that in as part of any deal.

Reactions: Whilliam

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Thinking about the P250 engine now versus the 180D, because of everything I read about increased oil services, DPF regens. and the general anti diesel debate.

I know the P250 isn’t brilliant on fuel consumption, but I’m guessing it won’t need interim oil services which the diesel may do?

On the camera again, so the FE does have a rear camera. Does it have the overhead view at all?

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
"On the camera again, so the FE does have a rear camera. Does it have the overhead view at all?"
Has a rear camera.
Does not have overhead view.

·
Registered
74 Posts
In
The Nolita Grey Metallic is rather growing on me as well and seems to suit the First Edition exterior. Initial thoughts were Yulong White was also rather nice, but now I'm not sure!

There does also appear to be some new models on sale in Nolita Grey at various places across the Land Rover network. Again Scottish dealers seem to be offering very good pricing.

I asked the one local dealer that has quoted me a figure for a Yulong White FE about a spare space saver wheel and was told about £400. I’m thinking throw that in as part of any deal.
i saw a Nikita grey in B&Q car park the other day. Looked very smart with the black pack and black roof
Russ

·
Registered
74 Posts
Clearly I meant Nolita, maybe I was thinking about a Nikita

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Just thought you'd gone into Elton John mode!

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
My incontrol doesn’t have an Elton John Mode either.

oh sorry, wrong thread 🤔

Reactions: Donna

·
Registered
12,150 Posts
That'll get you a rocketing!

Reactions: Donna

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have just ordered the First Edition.
I was also concerned about interior marking and have asked various people about it - no-one yet has said it is a problem.

·
Registered
71 Posts
After the usual haggling I was getting offers of about £45,500 - I only wanted Seoul Pearl Silver D180
Some awful LR dealership experiences - and one fantastic one.

41 - 60 of 203 Posts