Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just had the egr recall done when I picked the car up and they also changed the oil and filter ,car is on 44k and warranty is up in march ,so I take it a service is due ,what will this entail,if I go for it ,chances are after march I wont be taking out any further jlr warranty.advice appreciated

·
Super Moderator
2,471 Posts
If the warranty is up, the MOT must be due. At 3 years.

If you've just had oil and filter done, I'd be pushing the next service out as far as sensible to, when was the last service and at what mileage?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im not sure the previous owner had a oil and filter done about 6 months ago but that's been done fresh now when they did the egr recall ,id say probably around the 21k mark if that's the intervals

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ill have to check

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im going to print off the booklet that was put on here and keep my own history , the rear brakes are going to be done by that garage I found ,he said hed give it a thorough going over ,so if theres anything I needed doing just before it runs out

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
11,958 Posts
2017 model needs serviced every 24 months or 21k miles so if yours has just had an oil change it doesn't need another service until it's 4 years old. Saying that, you may need an early oil change again due to oil dilution.

Edited as I just noticed yours is an ED4 which I believe needs 12 monthly services.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok great I plan on changing the oil and filter every 6 months , I do with my truck and supra regardless of mileage , but its the other items I was wondering about that's in a full service ,is it air filter pollen filter anything else they would do

·
Super Moderator
2,471 Posts
Fuel filter every 2 years, Brake fluid every 3 years, thats pretty much it.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok mate thanks ,ill get the brakes done end of this month then start to keep my own records

1 - 9 of 9 Posts