Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I hear today that every Retail sold Evoque off the production line will follow some serious quality checks before being released into the halewood compound for pre-delivery pick up....this I amconfidentwill delay delivery to your designated dealer by afew days

·
Registered
118 Posts
Makes you wonder whether the move to full production has been as smooth as they hoped. Bit late checking the car at the end because rectification costs are then so high. Perhaps there's been some negative feedback from dealers receiving their demonstrators.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mark_n said:
Makes you wonder whether the move to full production has been as smooth as they hoped. Bit late checking the car at the end because rectification costs are then so high. Perhaps there's been some negative feedback from dealers receiving their demonstrators.

Hi Mark_n

I thank you for your comment and slight concern in your post

This special vehicle has been tested for nearly 1 million miles across the globe

The product and design is spot on along with the finish and premuim feel you would expect from such a marque

The build of each vehicleis being checked before being released into the factory compound... as we know most of the evoqueat the early production is being built by a robot of some sort..the rest is being handled by us mere mortals..."this is what is being checked"...I have every confidencein the "Real hands"in putting together this vehicle with as much pride in thephysical buildas I do at dealer level.....i am sure you will be pleased with the final product

Just to add no negatives from dealer demo's....showroom cars just turned up...demo's to follow
Edited by: Mortz

1 - 8 of 8 Posts