Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there

I am looking at purchasing a Pure model.

I don't mind what spec but it has to be manual drive.

Ideally would like it in black and with sat nav but appreciate beggers can't be choosers!

Thanks

Steve

·
Registered
186 Posts
There are various options, providing you are flexible in relation to the spec.

Try Panorama Bay Motor Company, 01202709407. They should be able to source what you want.

Also look on Pistonheads. There is also a dealer at Cardiff, Stratstone Aston Martin, with several, but I am unsure if they have any Pure models.

Good luck

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have an Orkney grey with black leather pure with tech pack and xenons. The car also has nearly 1k worth of dealer fit options including illuminated door plates, mud flaps and quality mats. The list price was £34750. I have had the car for 1900 miles and 5 weeks.

It is a manual SD4 but the only issue is it is a 3 door not 5 door according to your requirements.

I will listen to an offer over list if of interest.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for this.

I have just contacted Panorama but unfortunately all their stock has gone.

I also looked on Pistonheads website but none available.

Thanks again.

Steve

LDT said:
There are various options, providing you are flexible in relation to the spec.

Try Panorama Bay Motor Company, 01202709407. They should be able to source what you want.

Also look on Pistonheads. There is also a dealer at Cardiff, Stratstone Aston Martin, with several, but I am unsure if they have any Pure models.

Good luck

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the details but I really do need 5 door.

leesug said:
I have an Orkney grey with black leather pure with tech pack and xenons. The car also has nearly 1k worth of dealer fit options including illuminated door plates, mud flaps and quality mats. The list price was £34750. I have had the car for 1900 miles and 5 weeks.

It is a manual SD4 but the only issue is it is a 3 door not 5 door according to your requirements.

I will listen to an offer over list if of interest.

·
Registered
186 Posts
You could also try autoebid as they have access to dealership databases I think.

I hope you are lucky soon.

·
Premium Member
10,626 Posts
Also try autotrader, I regularly look on there, usually about 100 for sale, but covers all styles.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi there. I have to sell mine. Stupidly got stopped in husbands car. 2% over drinking limit, looks like I will get 12month ban, can't believe it. Devastated. It's a pure with added extras. 5 door manual. Black leather seats. 20" alloys. 190 bhp.
I have no finance on it. Don't want dilly over the top price. Please contact me. Sarah AU61 URM Edited by: Gingerminx12

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi there. I have to sell mine. Stupidly got stopped in husbands car. 2% over limit, looks like I will get 12month ban, can't believe it. Devastated. It's a pure with added extras. 5 door black manual. Black leather seats. 20" alloys. 190 bhp.
I have no finance on it. Don't want silly over the top price. Please contact me. Sarah AU61 URM. Got to be gone off drive by 10th January. Too upset to see it there.Edited by: Gingerminx12

·
Registered
361 Posts
LDT said:
You could also try autoebid as they have access to dealership databases I think.

I hope you are lucky soon.

Unfortunatley Autoebid do not have access to any dealership databaseseven though they may claim they have.....it's all down to cold calling every dealer in the country...we alsorecieve over 30 emails on a daily basis from brokers looking for evoque's....if i cannot supply sooner they defo won't.....don't get your fingers burnt...deal with real people at real dealerships
Edited by: Mortz

·
Registered
186 Posts
Thanks Mortz. I obviously fell for the marketing hype!

On a separate note, have you been made aware that overtime has been offered at the factory over the Christmas period, i.e. no shutdown? Also, are you expecting another order call this year?

·
Registered
361 Posts
LDT said:
Thanks Mortz. I obviously fell for the marketing hype!

On a separate note, have you been made aware that overtime has been offered at the factory over the Christmas period, i.e. no shutdown? Also, are you expecting another order call this year?

Yes I have heard ofovertime being offered at the factory... as normal halewood in it's tradition will close for a week during the festive season.

Order call for this year is due shortly as per a recent communication what this will entail as yet i do not know i am sure this will differ per dealer.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Thanks Mortz, that's really helpful. If the shutdown over the holiday period is reduced due to overtime,hopefully the increased production will go a long way in dealing with delayed vehicles.

·
Registered
361 Posts
On the Hype note...it's very easy to engage and follow through via a broker..there may well be some upstanding brokers out there...the interclick is an attractive wayto obtain an evoque before any dealer delivery dates... most stories i have heard turn to nothing..its a bit of a lottery that's 1 in 14 million chance by the way...brokers understand the need for this very special vehicle

·
Registered
219 Posts
I smell an untruth here.

so if you were 2% over the limit what was your reading?

The limit for breath is 35 microgrammes per 100ml breath, 2% would mean a reading of between 35 and 36microgrammes. And even though the limit is 35 no action is actually taken until 40 so if you were only 2% over like you say you wouldnt loose your licence or even get prosecuted! You MUST have been more than 2% over.

Also it wasnt stupid getting stopped, it was stupid drink driving.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi all just going to cancel my order for Pure 5door fuji manual at dealer in kelso (scottish borders) so if looking for a evoque with estimated delivery March 2012 try them this afternoon. Its not yet speced so can put what you want on it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts