Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all,
was wondering seeing as the Pure and Prestige models do not carry the full color coded door panels and front and rear bumpers, does anyone know if this maybe be an extra in the near future ?

cheers

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
52 Posts
I don't think it will be in the near future, one of the reasons I went for a Dynamic as you get the colour of your choice all over and not just down to the sills as on the Prestige. I wanted the Prestige but my dealer told me there was no option for a full body colour and there were no plans to bring it in as yet, and with orders for the first 2 years full he doubted there would be any change soon.
Onebigjobby

·
Registered
118 Posts
Personally, I think the whole Pure, Prestige and Dynamic thing creates more confusion than light with customers unable to have what they want thanks to the arbitrary choices made for the three bundles. I'm going for the petrol engine and have to have the dynamic. I can't have a manual transmission and I can't have the better quality leather because I then have to have the over-the-top sports seats which I don't want. And so it goes on.

It would be much better to choose body style, engine, transmission, colour, interior grade, body kit (painted sills etc), options and so on. Why they have chosen to impose these restrictions, I don't know. Lack of flexibility on the line? Maybe. If they think it makes spec'ing the car easier, they're wrong.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
totally agree mark, however in the near future i hope the painted sills can be available as a part later on

·
Registered
33 Posts
I agree with mark. After owning two diesel XF'sI do not want the hassle of a DPF and I dislike the rotary gear selector. IfI buy an Evoque I would specify a petrol Prestige with a manual gearbox. If this combination does not become available in the future an Audi Q3 is an attractive alternate which can be specced to my exact requirements - and Victoria Beckham has had nothing to do with it!

·
Registered
34 Posts
it's definitely stupid no to have the SI4 in Prestige trim in the UK. Marketing?? In Switzerland or France, you can have the si4 whaterver is the trim...

For the full paint, I was told by my dealer that any car painter can do it...

·
Registered
361 Posts
martinaston said:
I agree with mark. After owning two diesel XF'sI do not want the hassle of a DPF and I dislike the rotary gear selector. IfI buy an Evoque I would specify a petrol Prestige with a manual gearbox. If this combination does not become available in the future an Audi Q3 is an attractive alternate which can be specced to my exact requirements - and Victoria Beckham has had nothing to do with it!

Ohhh no....no...no...Audi Q3 has some good engines and good spec's but looks like an austin allegro....dull and boring....they are trying to fill a gap that does not quite fit.....sorry but one is rather one sided

·
Registered
33 Posts
Mortz said:
martinaston said:

Ohhh no....no...no...Audi Q3 has some good engines and good spec's but looks like an austin allegro....dull and boring....they are trying to fill a gap that does not quite fit.....sorry but one is rather one sided

My son, who is employed by Audi in Ingolstadt, tells me the A3 is a very nice looking car in the flesh and is a much better drive than the Q5. Rather the like the brilliant A1 which does not photograph well. If LR doesn't widen the engine/gearbox choice they will lose sales to Audi.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts