Evoque Owners Club banner

Pure Ordered

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Del Monte 
#1 ·
Hi all, New member here!

Been a BMW driver for the past 9 years, but taken the big decision and placed an order for a RR Evoque.

spec as follows

5dr Pure Manual TD4
<?: prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Fuji</st1:place></st1:City> White
Ebony
Tech Pack
Power Tailgate
Power Folding Door mirrors
Privacy Glass
19" Style "5" Alloys
Xenons

Should arrive Dec / Jan. really looking forward to it.

Comments on spec welcome. <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

#2 ·
Hi xxxx5

How can you have put in an order when prices arent being made public till monday...I believe. If you have, what was the price of that specced car if you dont mind me asking.

Looks a good spec btw, love the look of white but probably going for a more forgiving colour. Also fancy heated seats and maybe the panoramic sunroof...will provide more light into cabin and reasonable price...read somewhere £480(?).

#4 ·
Gents,

The dealers do have the prices now, if you are seriously intrested they can share with you the informationon the screen only. If you want to order you need to placea deposit of £1000 for the order and then another £1000 once you spec the car.

Details of prices are as follows (ex VAT)

5dr Pure Manual TD4 - £25,265
<?: prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><?: PREFIX = ST1 /><ST1:CITY w:st="on"><ST1:pLACE w:st="on">Fuji</ST1:pLACE></ST1:CITY> White - £0
Ebony -£0
Tech Pack -£1583.33
Power Tailgate - £316.67
Power Folding Door mirrors -£283.33
Privacy Glass - £291.67
19" Style "5" Alloys - £562.50
Xenons - tbc (I am adding these to my order later this week)

Excluding the Xenons, but including VAT, First Reg Fee, CO2 offset (£85), Rund Fund Licence, total price £32,3k

I have been told by the dealer it could be Dec before it arrives, but I am fine with that. Plenty of time to save!

Hope this helps.

#5 ·
Thanks for that XXXX5

That seems pretty reasonable to me. I've got a budget of about 35k but always worry about over speccing as you dont get it back at resale time.

I take it the december delivery is because you have only just put the deposit down. I put mine down in October so hopefully should get sept/Oct time...subject to options chosen etc.

Is sat nav standard or an option...have heard conflicting reports.

Thanks for your help.

Grifter

#7 ·
Yes you can buy the GPS individually, but look at the tech pack as I think it is better value. Also I am surprised you all seem to be specing the old TD4 engine (from the Freelander), as the new SD4 is better mpg & much more power (1.5 sec quicker 0-60).

Mine is Red 5 door manual (SD4) at £32.5k; but has the following options privacy glass, 20 inch sparkle, tech pack, panoramic roof.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.