Evoque Owners Club banner

Pure Ordered

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Del Monte 
Hi xxxx5

How can you have put in an order when prices arent being made public till monday...I believe. If you have, what was the price of that specced car if you dont mind me asking.

Looks a good spec btw, love the look of white but probably going for a more forgiving colour. Also fancy heated seats and maybe the panoramic sunroof...will provide more light into cabin and reasonable price...read somewhere £480(?).

Thanks for that XXXX5

That seems pretty reasonable to me. I've got a budget of about 35k but always worry about over speccing as you dont get it back at resale time.

I take it the december delivery is because you have only just put the deposit down. I put mine down in October so hopefully should get sept/Oct time...subject to options chosen etc.

Is sat nav standard or an option...have heard conflicting reports.

Thanks for your help.

Grifter

Thanks MB

DM That seems similar to what I was looking at...but with heated seats. Going to pop over to the dealership for a chat as the amount of options seems mind boggling.

All good fun though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.