Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear friends,
It seems that the Pure TD models only have x1 exhaust system rather that the x2 shown on configurator and other images ?

i am truly gutted about this if its true as it seems it is any info anybody ? bllody hope is its not trueeeeee.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
excuse me spelling but im really pi:s about this

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks Berlin,
any more pics of the TD4 ? REALL SHAME about the exhaust i cant believe we have to find out via word of mouth rather than dealers informing, my case only i guess :( gutted

·
Registered
219 Posts
that is a bit cack, i have a td4 on order and thought it had 2. Looks better with 2 but not the end of the world

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Something I'd not thought of / realised until now! Does look better with two but I guess your average person wouldnt notice only one pipe and not two? A lot of car makers have two when only one is functional which does get on my nerves a lot!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
think its a bit naff of LR to be honest ....

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
agreed but in all fairness its not the point !! the point is on LR site to build as well as brochures nothing is mentioned regarding the exhaust being x1 whereas all pics are of x 2 ? at least if customers know before then your aware rather than ordering under the assumption your getting x 2

·
Registered
52 Posts
I must be missing something. I have a Dynamic TD4 190 on order all the pics are of two shaped exhausts. Are you telling me it is one for all TD4?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Bongo said:
Oops, before anyone gets back.....I have an SD4.....Presume that's got the two !!!!

I hope so, I have ordered the Pure SD4 and love the look of the twin exhausts!

Edited by: lulu101

·
Registered
15 Posts
The point is that LR documentation should inform the buyers... not just leave it for us to find out when the car turns up!!!... It's compounded even more when even the dealers are unaware of the difference!!!.... I have had LR for years and forgive 'most' of the quirks you live with for the brand, but this omission is a clearly deception on their part. If the configuration clearly shown the difference then I would have gone for the SD4 as the back end looks more balanced... I am pretty ticked off about this and to try and change this will be a pain as going through my company purchasing team took nearly a month to get them to organize the spec I wanted!!!....

·
Registered
15 Posts
While I'm on my soap box I'm going to contact LR customer services to see what they have to say about it !!!!

I am not holding my breath though as I have had dealings with them before...

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
not sure but in fairness something needs to be said if i had the choice at least i choose !! i feel this is truly unexceptable hold my breath my back side i go EU affairs if i have tooo :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
just been informed that my TD4 Auto 2.2 is with a twin exhaust as confirmed with LR uk :) Im so happy :) this was confirmed over the last couple of days by the Product Manager Twin exhaust is on my order YIPPIE
happy days

1 - 20 of 52 Posts