Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone in the UK have a delivery date for a 5 door Pure. My order was placed in June but the LR dealer but they cannot confirm a delivery date even now.

Surly even with high demand the factory has production slots that can be booked in advance. I have been a BMW driver for 12 years but regretting the switch if this is LR customer service.

Great car poor customer service to date.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Hi there,

If you have ordered the TD4 Pure derivative...these cars will be build from November 2011 with 1st customer deliveries from Jan 2012...your order would not be put through until the order call opens up i would think toward end of september ish....would have thought your supplying dealer would have advised you of this?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi
Thanks for info.

My dealer is next to useless. So no wiser when the car will turn up. Land Rover needs to addrerss its poor dealer network if it is really going to become a major player in the market.

·
Registered
361 Posts
marcus said:
Hi
Thanks for info.

My dealer is next to useless. So no wiser when the car will turn up. Land Rover needs to addrerss its poor dealer network if it is really going to become a major player in the market.

Oh dear...I am somewhat dissapointed in your experience to-date not much i personally can do to change your veiws based on your journey into Range Rover so far...again i have always said it's about managing customer expectations ...I will personally give apologies on behalf of your dealer if Land Rover have not met your expectations

·
Registered
28 Posts
Agreed car looks great but customer service is awful. I am getting the run around like never before.LR are miles away from BMW and Lexus IRO service and without that FORGET IT!! Everything else falls apart.... Seriously ! Why invest so much into a car and not make an effort on the front line. They say complacancy breeds contempt, it certainly has at my LR dealership.. I was told I had a December delivery, now its miraclously moved to February 2012!! Shockingly poor performance LR, sort it out!!! Because now I start complaining and I am so frustrated that I will make it my goal to get heard.. Watch this space, especially when I go down there on Saturday!

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
jimos said:
Agreed car looks great but customer service is awful. I am getting the run around like never before.LR are miles away from BMW and Lexus IRO service and without that FORGET IT!! Everything else falls apart.... Seriously ! Why invest so much into a car and not make an effort on the front line. They say complacancy breeds contempt, it certainly has at my LR dealership.. I was told I had a December delivery, now its miraclously moved to February 2012!! Shockingly poor performance LR, sort it out!!! Because now I start complaining and I am so frustrated that I will make it my goal to get heard.. Watch this space, especially when I go down there on Saturday!

Well I have had better dealer experience with Ford than I have had with BMW! My local BMW dealer is very poor.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Am at VIP Launch at Harwoods Coulsdon tonight, will be first time i have seen the car in the flesh. My wife and friends think i'm mad for ordering a car i have not seen or test driven yet. Some things have to be done!

·
Registered
52 Posts
i go to Halifax launch tonight, but i have driven 5 door dynamic, over a ramp and a few othere things & automatic parking. Road drive for about 60 mins round Manchester. going tonight to put a bit of pressure on about my delivery date( 1st week oct)...soon :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
<div style="line-height: 1.4; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; margin-left: 2px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-size: 12px; font-weight: normal; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; : rgb255, 255, 255; ">Oh yes... I spent Thursday driving around in the Evoque and was thoroughly impressed. What a car! I must say that I was surprised how good the drive was. It will certainly exceed most drivers expectations as it handles like a car, it is nimble and seems to effortlessly handle whatever you throw at it. The dealer, Sidcup Kent, had the champagne out along with soft drinks and sweets. Good show!

My only issue is that LR head office have moved my delivery date back by 3 months as having issues with the petrol version... I now have no car for winter!!
... I was given a delivery date, first week of December (after paying my deposit in May), now they have changed this to 1st week in February... WHY!!!!!!!!

Has anyone else had issues like me?? I feel gutted!

<div id="myWatcherDiv" style="display:none;">

·
Premium Member
10,626 Posts
I feel for you as it is damned frustrating.

To be honest I don't think we will be getting our Evoque until this time next year, but that is in part down to when we choose to px the Merc (unless a deal is too good to be true) and are hoping we can get the car out this winter.

However, the very nature of this new Range Rover has caught everyone out, with non manufactured (builds) already being offered for sale at a premium.

I think the last time something like this happened was when the new Mini was launched.

·
Registered
134 Posts
may have to agree with marcus and jismos !!! not impressed, LR hasgot the front but seems far from backing it up to be honest my opinion only of course, i have a supposed date for end of Nov ....... plus anyone has any news or updates on Pure TD4 exhaust being a single downpipe....
or any news on Xenons.....

·
Registered
68 Posts
Xenons are not an option on the Pure configuration any more, but no-one seems to know whether existing Pure orders will be affected. Hope not

·
Registered
134 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yes Lulu I noticed xenons had now been removed from Pure configurator
. My dealer has gone a bit quiet over the past 2 days and not got back to me as to whether the xenons will be removed from my order or not. It's not looking to good is it?

(p.s. was lovely to meet you both last weekend at Southampton Boat Show, great weekend)

·
Registered
134 Posts
well as far as im concerned if your order has been placed LR should honor the order dont you agree !!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
caroline11000 said:
Yes Lulu I noticed xenons had now been removed from Pure configurator
. My dealer has gone a bit quiet over the past 2 days and not got back to me as to whether the xenons will be removed from my order or not. It's not looking to good is it?

(p.s. was lovely to meet you both last weekend at Southampton Boat Show, great weekend)
Hi Caroline, yes it was lovely to meet you too, had a lovely hour out in an SD4 Prestige, round the New Forest etc.... after we had left you. My dealer has assured me that my option for the Xenons was added early this month, and hopefully will stay, but same as everyone else, no guarantees, just have to wait and see.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts