Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi have 61 plate for sale. 190 bhp. 20" sparkle tyres. Privacy glass. Black leather.
Make an offer. Must go this month.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I offer you £20,000.

You might think this is low but as you didnt tell us what the list price is or what you are looking for for the car I thought i would start fairly low.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Is it the one with 3200 miles?
If yes, give it a wash and you'll sell it quicker!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Sorry, didnt mean that to sound as if i am being rude, just my sense of humour?

If your car is the one above can I assume that it does not have the tech pack or the panoramic roof

If this is the case then I think you may struggle to get the money it is advertised for as it will be approx 3.5K above the list price for a new one?

Please don't think I am just being awkward here because I am not, its just thatthis car is very close to my spec (although mine is white and has the pano roof) and I have had no end of people asking how much I would sell it for and I could have pointed them your way if the price was lower.........................

·
Registered
21 Posts
ceebee, I agree, seems 5k over the top to me, but I bet someone will buy it - good luck gingerminx, hope that you get a quick sale and for the price you want

·
Registered
219 Posts
9 offers on fleabay so far £35k seems a bit pricey to me. 3200 miles is a few too.

I would pay 28.5 k for it today from you cash. (assuming i could get my deposit back from the dealer)

I see 9 offes have been made are these proper offers? or the usual ebay "will you swap for a pimped out 10 year old mr2?"

I am concerned by how loose the leather looks on the seats though too.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheeky. I had just had it valeted, came home, my drive is long and full of pot holes. How p'd off was I. My dealer will buy it back at price I bought it for. So will let it run on eBay. Weather is getting colder, frost helps with selling 4x 4.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Gingerminx12 said:
Hi the lowest I will go is £33,500. It is cheapest on all trade sites. And as you can see does exist. Not an order.

Its also a used car with 3000 miles on it, it would be a compromise for any buyer as they cannot make their own spec.

What something is advertised for and what it actually sells for is not the same thing. Trade adverts with prices before haggling to not give a true indication of selling prices.

What is your reason for selling?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Gingermix,

I would just see what offers come in via ebay and autotrader and then if you need the sale quickly, just let the dealer have it back for cost!

Just goes to show the demand for the cars if a dealer will give you the full purchase price back after you have done 3200 miles.

Good luck.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Drink driving ban/pending ban, as posted previously by Gingerminx.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts