Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just noticed in the gloom at 7 this morning that the puddle lightscast an Evoque image, like the one at the top of the forum pages, onto the ground. How cool is that ???

·
Registered
59 Posts
Saw my wow puddle lights for the first time last night, but the biggest surprise was the RANGE ROVER emblems in cool blue lights on the tread plates. I hadn't specified them, but they must be standard on the dynamic spec & I hadn't realised, so it was a big bonus!<div id="myWatcherDiv" style="display:none;">

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'd like to see the logo as an option for the centre screen instead of "Range Rover"...

·
Registered
55 Posts
The car I test drove did have the Evoque logo on the centre screen,so it must have it available somewhere on the touchscreen to select.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The Evoque image can be set on the screen instead of the clock.
Maybe a stupid question, qhat are puddle lights??

Also Range Rover emblems in lights on tread plates???

Tread plates are they the chrome plates when you open doors? Mine don't lite up??

·
Registered
118 Posts
That's good news about the logo.

The puddle lights project the Evoque logo down on to the ground below the door mirrors at night to helpstop youstepping in a puddle. A suggestion during the design phase that they should be called "Dog Turd Lights" instead was thought to reflect badly on the toiletting habits of thecountry's canine population...

The illuminated tread plates are standard on a Dynamic, optional on a Prestige. From experience with other cars, they're fine but only show up at night.
Edited by: mark_n

·
Registered
74 Posts
This made me giggle. I got 'caught' after a number of glasses of wine on the night I took delivery of my car opening and closing it so that the 'batman signal' would come up. I have just shown my mum the car and she cracked up. The evoque sign certainly raised a smile in the pitch black at 6 this morning when i was about to brave the nutters who keep staring at me on the M25 again this morning!! Only one near miss today.....much better than tuesday

·
Registered
133 Posts
are the puddle lights standard on Pures?

·
Registered
68 Posts
caroline11000 said:
are the puddle lights standard on Pures?

Hi Caroline, no the puddle lights are not standard, they come with the electric folding mirrors.

·
Registered
133 Posts
That's a shame I quite fancy the idea! I guess you have them on your order then Lulu? Never mind I can't have everything!

·
Registered
68 Posts
caroline11000 said:
That's a shame I quite fancy the idea! I guess you have them on your order then Lulu? Never mind I can't have everything!

yes I do
and I didn't know about the puddle lights when I ordered them, so they are a bit of a bonus. Is it too late to add them to your order

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi all,
it's come to my attention that if you select keyless entry on your evoque, the puddle lights on the outside mirrors don't work!! Can anyone confirm this please,

wrecka

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Wreka,

I have keyless entry & the puddle lights do work but only with the key .... worth rummaging in pockets/bag etc. for though. They are fun but lose the effect on uneven ground.

enjoy!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts