Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I am thinking on an Evoque in and around December or January.
Any think up to maybe 18K.
My question is.....
A. What model.
B. What spec
C. What to pay.
Any photos would help also.

Thanks.

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
A: Whats available-the prices rise in winter months as they are in big demand.
B: Depends on mileage, condition and spec required.
C: Pay as much as you can afford-don't buy the first one you see-there are plenty about at that price range.
D: Plenty of pictures available-have a google search under "Images"
E:- Do plenty of research.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Being in Northern Ireland we tend to pay through the nose and I am sure I will fir one of these.
I fancy an automatic.

·
Registered
Dynamic 3 door, 2013, SD4, santorini black with pimento and ebony
69 Posts
Hi, having recently purchased I can say prices are all over the place. At that price I was looking at 63 reg Sicilian special edition but some had far higher prices and some big mileages so I didn’t get one. There were also lesser spec cars up to 15 reg in that range.
I honestly have never seen such a variation in price. What I did was to pick the spec I wanted, then search on every forum and list the model year mileage and price.
I was then able to start making a few calls and rejected most with a few questions.
Is it in your name, how long have you had it, and tell me about the service history. Loads of stuff out there with budget tyres and a cheap oil change he claiming FSH. Plus a couple of really nice cared for cars with genuine owners.
It’s a slog but worth it. The choice is wide so get the spec you want. Petrols were about £1000 more than AWD auto diesels.
Prices on the Honest John guide were pretty close to HPI check prices. We buy any car prices up to £4K (yes £4K) less.
Good luck.

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
Yes, best bet a short boat ride from NI to mainland-worlds your oyster then. (or in Veterans case your Clam)

·
Registered
7,632 Posts
mussel or muscle 😀

·
Registered
8,858 Posts
A . 2-2 Sd4
B.DYNAMIC WITH BLACK PACK AND PAN ROOF
C. £21000
D.28k miles,,, full Landrover service history... stunning in Yulong white with side steps , pan roof , auto
Plus black pack
Might be selling end of year... Glasgow so not far 👍

Reactions: XZ4

·
Registered
7,632 Posts
Side steps, now there’s a bonus. Worth waiting, everyone one likes side steps on an Evoque. They really Suit it & set the car off nicely

·
Registered
8,858 Posts

Reactions: Tuffers

·
Registered
8,858 Posts
I’m hoping I can buy a r dynamic petrol with a lesser spec for 35k at end of year as long as it has nice wheels and auto...pan roof I’m happy

·
Registered
7,632 Posts
Stand by for a complaint, you can see the Reg number. Not saying who!

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
Side steps, now there’s a bonus. Worth waiting, everyone one likes side steps on an Evoque. They really Suit it & set the car off nicely
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Reactions: PhilB

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
1,891 Posts
Stand by for a complaint, you can see the Reg number. Not saying who!
Hi Vet, if you mean me, then I've never complained about users posting personal stuff (they can post whatever they like!) - I've tried to help a few people but realise some are beyond that 😛

Reactions: Veteran

·
Registered
8,858 Posts
I’m aware my reg is on there but it. Will hopefully be changing soon ..there are no other details and someone could just take a photo of it if I was out ...thanks

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
I know where you live!!!!:cool:

·
Registered
8,858 Posts
Reactions: Maffy

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
Yes, but it has been deleted as I promised. All I remember is No:10 somewhere outside Glasgow-ish.

·
Registered
2013 L538 RR Evoque Pure Tech td4
2,000 Posts
I’d be looking for a one owner car that has no off road damage underneath, a full JLR service history and a glass roof on top.
I‘d avoid after market customisation, including stick on tinted windows or painted wheels.
Tidy bodywork, quality tyres and brakes are a good indicator that it’s been well looked after and should provide trouble free motoring.
Dont forget you can check the on line service history and the original spec on Topix.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts