Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody heard of any problems with Xenon headlights on the Pure models? I have been browsing another forum and it states that Pure orders could have the Xenon option removed! Is there anyone from Land Rover on here who can shed any light on this?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Evo-king said:
I certainlyhope it doesn't get removed

Me too, the thread is below.

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Xenon-delays

·
Registered
361 Posts
Official comms from LR state that this upgrade has been removed from the pure due to supply / demand issue's...had to inform a few of my own customers over the last few days

·
Registered
134 Posts
so if customers have already ordered this option months ago, does that mean they now will not get the xenons or from orders now on ?

·
Registered
70 Posts
I was at the dealers on Sunday and they stated that the company that manufactures the Xenon lights is sruggling to keep up with the demand.
As Xenons are standard on the Dynamic and Prestige, but only an option on Pure, LR have to honour the Dy's and Pr's prior to the Pure's. So LR are removing the option from the Pure's but I am not sure if this is a temporary measure?

I am not sure how they are going to work it as I havent specced Xenons myself, but I feel sorry for those who have and therefore may have to wait longer (or remove the option maybe)?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just had this email from my dealer after i asked if the car had been built, should have gone into build on the 9th Sept, it was then put back into build on the 14th which was confirmed, Prestige SD4 Manual.

This was his reply from the factory.

I have literally just had an e-mail from the factory, and the 3 cars I'm waiting for have been delayed because of the Xenon headlamps and reverse camera situation. Your vehicle will be off production line this Friday, so we'd expect here by the end of next week/beginning of the week after.

All I can do is apologise on the behalf of the factory, as it seems they may have lost their way a bit unfortunately.

I have been asked to contact them again Monday for a further update, which I will do and inform you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts