Evoque Owners Club banner

121 - 140 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Good job it's not her age, those numbers finished ages ago!!!!

Reactions: Veteran and XZ4

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
11,975 Posts
'70 reg starts soon 🤣

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
PMSL--What day is the funeral XZ4?

Reactions: XZ4

·
Super Moderator
11,975 Posts
It's ok. She doesn't know where I live 😜

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
I do though!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
11,975 Posts
You only know where I work. Might close for a couple of weeks just to be on the safe side 😀

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
No but can google electric bikes for sale in motorbike shop in Dundee.....then advertise it on gumtree for £250 😘

Reactions: Maffy and XZ4

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
I’ve been looking all night at reg plates fed up now ...there’s some good ones coming up at future auctions but bit of a lottery....do like m600 don but he not over keen liked the do13nna but that’s gone ....will keep looking

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Going to be a bust phone in shop tomorrow XZ4 ...50 % off helmets in the gumtree advert 😘

Reactions: XZ4

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Everyone's different and its all personal choice I know but personally I'd never have a plate that had my name in it 'TOM'.........(that's me if you wondered) .......I'll be like driving around and people will be like.....bet his names Tom, guess what his name is then, what a saddo blah blah, bit like when people put sun strips on their windscreens or along the bottom of the doors.......'CAVALIER' Or '16V'........yes I can tell its a cavalier no need to advertise it even more

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
You have a point Doink but I couldn’t give a flying turtle what people think to be honest... if someone has a problem with someone’s reg there the sado imo....but TOM would be fine but abreaviating Richard is another story....

Reactions: Sadie

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
If I could find DOINK, D01NK, D0INK I'd re mortgage the house

Reactions: Donna

·
Registered
MY20 P300e PHEV | Yulong White | R-Dynamic SE | Panoramic Roof | Clearsight | Driver Assist Pack
435 Posts
@Donna....I’ve just found KEB4B for you @ £10,400 😜

Reactions: Tyberius and Donna

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Has a couple over the years first one N8 JDB carefully placed black screw cover gave my and the wife’s initials but wife had to go so the number plate was redundant the last one I brought was as near to my name as I could get with out getting into silly money but I’ve had it on retention for 4 years must get around to buying a car to put it on N19YL B

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
@Donna....I’ve just found KEB4B for you @ £10,400 😜

A few £££s more than I want to pay .... but I’d put it on car for a laugh

Ty ...is your name nibble 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: Tyberius

·
Super Moderator
11,975 Posts
DO13 NNA sold for £2750 . With fees added thats £3630 plus the £80 transfer fee 😲. That's a couple of hundred less than I paid for my number.

Reactions: Donna

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
I had MGB 3 on my MGB some years ago - I bought an old car with the reg number for £15 via Exchange & Mart (remember that publication??).
I have 2 YMM 0n my Evoque and the Mrs has 2 GMX on her Audi. They are only sentimental numbers (both old Mddx regs) which were my mum and dad's numbers for 50+years!

My two sons want them when we pass on to the Evoque forum in heaven (hopefully!!)

·
Super Moderator
11,975 Posts
MGB 1 - £87.5K :oops:. I know numbers with 1 in them command silly prices but MGB 3 would probably buy you a new Evoque now if you still had it to sell.

·
Registered
Dynamic 3 door, 2013, SD4, santorini black with pimento and ebony
75 Posts
I have B1NTY which is convenient 🧐 I bought it from from DVLA at 8am on the day they went on sale. It was always a joke in our family that one of us would have it, but we never expected it to be released.

·
Registered
20 Posts
H1 WEV £499 20 years ago. My initials are TC - no middle name, I would have liked TC 1 but it was £62k so I bought a house instead. My niece couldn't say Trevor when she was little, she always called me Wevie. I was offered £1500 for it last year but decided to keep it.

121 - 140 of 165 Posts