Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a 5 door Pure in Fuji white, ebony leather interior & panoramic glass roof. I am now wanting if it not to late to add privacy glass to my order. As I have not seen this colour combination in the flesh can anyone tell me if they have seen this and does adding the privacy glass to this colour combination make the interior very dark?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there that is the exact one I have ordered too but with privacy glass I think it makes a big difference & dosent affect interior, the Pure does not start getting made to November so it should be no problem adding it to your order.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Sarah, thanks for your reply, yes I have been on to my dealer and think I can add it to my order, can't wait to get the car now. Have they given you a delivery date for yours yet? Have you gone for any other extras?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi caroline, I saw it yesterday at the unleash event, and had test drive in it for an hour.Go for the privacy glass, as the panoramic rook gives you a lot of light. The one I test drove was the coupe dynamic, with dynamic plus and lux packs. The coupe with the privacy glass is a bit darker but even that is light enough. Great choice in white it is stunning!

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
I've got privacy glass on my BMW at the moment and it reallydoesn'tmake the interior any darker (although I have black leather, black carpets and black headliner...). I think you'd be surprised at how much light comes through and how much you can still see out.

I've seen a few white ones with privacy glass and I really like it. Personal taste though I guess.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I suppose I am wondering what this mania is with privacy glass. I rarely carry rear-seat passengers so it's of no interest but it must necessarily restrict rear three-quarters vision when driving. As for the appearance from outside, I think it unbalances the look of the car with the front side windows left unchanged. Besides, in a coupe, there's not much glass area to make dark.

The powered tailgate is a much more sensible way to spend money, IMHO.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts