Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Privacy glass, can't quite make my mind up? Think it looks right on the 3 door, but not on the 5?
Had an Audi rs4 avant in black in 07 and the privacy glass made it look like a hearse !
The 3door I drove today was White with black roof so the privacy glass seemed to work.
What have you gone for and why?

·
Registered
361 Posts
In order to trick the eye when considering the 5 door option with privacy glass
What i feel works well as follows -

Any external colour will do....

Opt for a black contrast roof...it seems to draw the roof line closer to the bottom of the doors ( sills) and wheel arch trims...making it look muchsleeker toward the rear like the coupe

Above works well if you prefer the look of the 3 door with privacy ofcourse
Edited by: Mortz

·
Registered
68 Posts
White Pure SD4 5 door with solid roof and the almond/espresso interior (no privacy glass as I agree with you, I think it looks better on the 3 door), I love the whole neutral look and have added among my options the Xenon headlights and front fog lights, it is going to look stunning.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's it as long as we all are pleased when we pick our cars up.
The contrast roof in black does blend well if the privacy glass is chosen, and is a good point.

·
Registered
68 Posts
it is interesting to see the different combinations we have all chosen, and brilliant that there are so many options available, would be boring if we were all ordering the same thing! Personally I think everyone of us will be delighted with our choices.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Its a personal choice as i have added privacy to my 5 door pure OG car and judging by the ones I saw at the dealership at weekend they look stunning with privacy glass 3 or 5 door....just added the style pack to mine which takes my total cost to around 38k I promised i would not go over 34/35 at the start of the process!!!...ahh well as i said to my wife i want to keep this car for a long time so worth it in the end...

come onmid nov!!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Black with black interior and black glass looks like a hearse!
All 3 doors with privacy glass are dark as pits in the back so pan roof a must.

Pan roof increased in prIce from £460 to £780 - profiteering due to high demand me thinks!

RBD914

1 - 8 of 8 Posts