Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let you know my dealer has informed me that pricing and specs will be released to the public at the beginning of March and test drives will be available beginning of June.
Edited by: Dan

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi,

This makes sense & interesting article in the Liverpool Ech talks of around July:

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/in-the-mix/2011/02/05/range-rover-evoque-s-worldwide-publicity-shoot-in-its-liverpool-home-100252-28117402/

Here's hoping we dont have to wait till Sept.

Cheers...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just placed my reservation yesterday and told that pricing will be out in May, then order needs to be confirmed May for Deliveries starting September in Essex. My dealer had an allocation of 60 until the end of the year and had 50 reservations already. Can't wait to find out more about specs of the different models and pricing as i suspect that i'll be wanting more than the £30k starting price provides!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have heard we might get pricing in late Feb / March but had heard the same on deliveries, first cars in September, then monthly allocations by dealer for the rest of the year.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Have now heard that prices and final specs should be available to discuss at the end of next week. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
15 Posts
That's great as it's not on the Land Rover UK site.
I've think I've specced up my ideal car already - it just depends on the price!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Been right through it - looks good.

Unfortunatley also looks like my dealer will be wringing his hands with pleasure as I will be specing it up a lot!

Dealer phoned me on Friday and confirmed I will have brochure and prices within next two weeks and will then need to get order in by end March for guarenteed September delivery. PCP will also be agreed at order stage. They have asked for another £1000 deposit, that will make £2000 which will then confirm the deal and will not be refundable.

They have confmed they will not have a car for road test until Sept due to the interest from buyers.

£50 k here we come methinks! Never bought a car without a test drive before.

Edited by: griff

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thank you Del Monte for posting that link. Going to have a great time configuring `my` Evoque. Probablly will have to change it when prices are released though!Edited by: Scotty

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nice one. Some options such asSat-Navdisappointingly not included in the 'top-spec' dynamic model. Model pricing and Options pricing will be interesting to see if i'll be asking for my deposit back!

·
Registered
19 Posts
The EU pricing is 5 door- 33,600 Euro, but 3 door is 34,600 Euro. I expected the other way round! Anyhow with high VAT this is bang on the £30k entry price.

·
Registered
19 Posts
That would make sense to build the coupe status. Either way it's 5 door for me as I need more practicality. But I am interested in the FWD version as no offroad intentions.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ok, so here is the Evoque media site, so check this out & note the fab black alloys in the accessories section:

http://media.helloevoque.com

·
Registered
19 Posts
This is the latest I am hearing from my dealer:

Just to inform you that we
will be in touch very soon with customers who have placed their orders already
i.e. yourself we will have prices and specifications for yourself on the 14<sup>th</sup>
March and the official date to non buyers will be 4<sup>th</sup> April so
you will be way ahead of the official date to place final purchase details.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Went my dealer this afternoon who has the specifications and prices for the Evoque.
Full launch will be 4th April but as I had paid a deposit he phoned to suggest a meet.
Details as follows
3 door prestige SD4 auto - £38,975 OTR petrol only available on dynamic
flappy paddles - £1600.00
Magneride £1150.00
privacy glass £350
panaramic roof with electric blind £460
colour contrast roof £500 but can't confirm if avaiable with panaramic roof
Adaptive Zenons £305
Spare steel wheel £120!!
tyre pressure monitoring £405
Keyless entry £500
Rear vents for climate control £90
auto dimming rear veiw mirror £155
Black head liner £250
825 watt meridian stereo £995
TOTAL £45,855

Still need to confirm heated screen, adaptive cruise control etc
rear seat on 3 door does fold 60/40

Garage has allocation of 6 cars for September, Pure not available, petrol only going on dynamic
More news as I get it
Any more from you guys?
regards
griff

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks Griff, that's looking great.My dealer has been much less helpful and I placed my deposit in October 2010.
He sent me this email reply when I asked about pricing:

<blockquote ="webkit-indent-blockquote" style="margin: 0 0 0 40px; border: none; padding: 0px;">Yes dealers have recieved pricing but it is officially under embargo sodealers can only discuss it with deposit holders like yourself. It means that I can discuss it with you in the dealership but cannot send or print anyhting out.

It is being released to deposit holders on the 4th April so you should get something by e-mail, I am very busy for the next week (until the end of march so I will be free to see you after the 4th when you have had chance to look at pricing,would that be OK?

</blockquote>

This is my first experience with a Land Rover dealer, having had Audis, Mercs and BMWs in the past, andI'm not too impressed so far...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My dealer said the same about the embargo and he could not give me a copy of pricing but I did take notes!
What you see is probably the car I shall get. He could not confirm adaptive cruise control but hopes it would be available. I use it a lot on M25.

I have emailed a load of questions, when I get a replyI'll post anything of interest.

Edited by: griff

1 - 20 of 29 Posts