Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We (wife's car) have ordered an Si4 Coupe LUX in Fuji White (body & roof) with Pursuit Interior, with TPMS, Garage Door Opening and Spare Wheel, but did you realise the Si4 only comes in the Dynamic. You cannot, for instance, have a full leather dashboard as far as I can tell, unless you spec the Dynamic Plus, but the Plus interior is too dark for our liking. Or has anyone been able to do otherwise? The exterior of the Dynamic with certain elements of the Prestige would be the ultimate spec in my opinion. Has anyone asked about the floral aluminium trim - I hid that from the wife as it would limit resale to ladies only.<div id="myWatcherDiv" style="display:none;">

·
Registered
8 Posts
I know - I wanted the Prestige with the petrol engine, too. I went for the dynamic as I figured the engine was the most important.

For what it's worth, my dealer said the only option he would advise against was TPMS. He said it was a pointless extra that was actually just very annoying.

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Oh and Morgan - as far as I can tell (although I'm yet to confirm with a dealer) the leather dash is only available with the plus pack. (3K OPTION) , Colours are velocity and agility I think. Not too sure on floral trim... Victoria Beckhams influence maybe?!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have a conundrum on this one.

I really like the dynamic exterior and the tan interior of the prestige!!

does anyone know if i can have both, mix and match so to speak??

Also i was going to get 95% of all the options lux pack, rear tv's etc which knocks the price up to 48k, do you guys think the Evoque is worth spending 48k on it?

many thanks

onebigjobby

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The tan interior is Prestige only and is not possible with Dynamic. Don't buy 95% of LUX pack but specify LUX pack which will be much better for resale (like Chilli Pack with Mini). You would do better buying rear entertainment pack as an add on, which you can remove when reselling, as you won't recover anywhere near the purchase cost. I would go £45K max.<div id="myWatcherDiv" style="display:none;">

·
Registered
52 Posts
Tnx Morgan for your reply

If i cannot have the tan interior i think i'll have the cream interior with the dynamic but i cannot make out if cream & grey or cream & black, if its grey can i ask them to change to to cream and black?

tnx again matey

onebigjobby

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The interior you may select is the "Pursuit" which is Ivory perforated leather with Lunar leather (grey) seat insert with Lunar soft touch plastic dash & mid section. You cannot have ivory & black but can have Vortex which is all black, in same materials, or Velocity (all black) Dynamic Plus Ebony/Ebony Oxford leather interior with sports seats for an extra £3K approx. You cannot mix any prestige with dynamic spec unfortunately.<div id="myWatcherDiv" style="display:none;">

1 - 10 of 10 Posts