Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,Here is another disgruntled customer.
History:
Ordered a Prestige with lux pack last November at a large dealership in Leeds and paid £1000 deposit.
Had three promises for delivery so far after being told I was 12th on the list because of my early order.
1st - End of September
2nd - End of October
3rd - End of November
Beginningto wish I had never seen the vehicle as in November I will be laid up for 4/6 weeks because of an operation.
I may be a conspiracy theorist but am wondering if to get a sale the reps are pushing new people visiting the showroom up the list to get more commission.
Really getting pissed off with L.R.
What do you think?
P.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I suggest you insist that pending the delayed delivery they (the dealer) provide you with a courtesy car, a similar thing happened to my mate who ordered an Audi and when the dealer couldn't deliver on the planned date he was provided with an Audi free of charge until the new car arrived. If you're not part exchanging and was told that your car wold be with you in September then surely it's reasonable to expect you to have availed yourself of your old car, LR's failure to deliver is the reason you're without transport so there's an obligation on them to help you out.

I've ordered from Farnell in Bradford but have told them I don't want the car until April even though they advise me it'll be with them in March, I hope I don't get messed around.

·
Registered
47 Posts
SINGHY said:
I suggest you insist that pending the delayed delivery they (the dealer) provide you with a courtesy car, a similar thing happened to my mate who ordered an Audi and when the dealer couldn't deliver on the planned date he was provided with an Audi free of charge until the new car arrived. If you're not part exchanging and was told that your car wold be with you in September then surely it's reasonable to expect you to have availed yourself of your old car, LR's failure to deliver is the reason you're without transport so there's an obligation on them to help you out.

I've ordered from Farnell in Bradford but have told them I don't want the car until April even though they advise me it'll be with them in March, I hope I don't get messed around.
It's OK Singhy ill take your for a month if Farnell's don't get mine in for March

·
Registered
171 Posts
I've ordered a pure so wouldn't have thought you'd want to be seen driving around in the poverty model when you're getting a prestige.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts