Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Discussion area for the products and services of Prestige Car Finance. They are the UK's leading alternative to showroom finance and I know a lot on here have already talked about them.

Chris from Prestige will be along shortly to introduce himself and offer to help with any questions on financing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
<DIV style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 5px">Hello all.

I just wanted to introduce myself. I am the Chris a few of you have been talking about in previous posts. We are a finance broker based in London covering the whole of the UK for competitive funding options. There are lots of posts about cash vs finance, Lease purchase vs PCP, variable vs fixed and I will be happy to answer these for you. I will not be posting up quotes online for people to view as we tailor each package for each individual customer so please e-mail me your questions to [email protected]. I look forward to speaking to you all soon.

<HR align=left SIZE=1 width="25%">
The UK's leading alternative to showroom finance

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have my finance through Prestige and Chris was very helpful - the only company I would go for.

Simon

SD4 Dynamic Coupe in white.

·
10,626 Posts
Sent him a PM E-mail yesterday, interested to see what he can offer.

Good to know the come recommended.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts