Evoque Owners Club banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
P300e HSE R-Dynamic Eiger Grey MY21 Pivi Pro Pan Roof Tow Bar
140 Posts
Got an update today to take the version to 2.1.7. I thought the last was 2.1.6 before the OS3.0 got installed? Last update before this was 5th November.

Can't see this version mention here but this is what it said it involved.
This is a drive train up-date which looks to change the save display plus other functions, Carplay OS3.0 looks to be a separate one purely for the Pivi Pro - I understand now what's coming down the wire.

·
Registered
MY21 P300e
69 Posts
Mine went from 2.1.6 to 3. My Landrover account had logged out in the car for some reason, I had to log back in and as soon as I did the update was ready to load. Maybe check your account hasn’t logged out?

Reactions: BJD

·
Registered
MY 21 P250 R Dynamic SE Firenze Red Black pack Pano roof
1 Posts
This discussion forum is so informative. I am in USA btw and have P250. I received an email too regarding wireless carplay. Was expecting OS3.0. Received an update today to 2.1.8! No major noticeable changes. Waiting for 3.0

·
Registered
140 Posts
This is a drive train up-date which looks to change the save display plus other functions, Carplay OS3.0 looks to be a separate one purely for the Pivi Pro - I understand now what's coming down the wire.
I up-loaded OS2.1.7 yesterday, no change to the display so this must be in the OS.3 up-date. Went for a run and as usual the car pulled off in IC, went for a 6 mile run and by the time I got back it reverted back to EV - so all is well except I've now lost my car.

Wheel Tire Car Automotive tire Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2021 P300e R-Dynamic SE Nolita Grey two tone seats keyless entry black wheels fog lights spare wheel
146 Posts
I went 2.1.6 > 2.1.7> 3.0.0!

·
Registered
P300E on order autobiography
5,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
I up-loaded OS2.1.7 yesterday, no change to the display so this must be in the OS.3 up-date. Went for a run and as usual the car pulled off in IC, went for a 6 mile run and by the time I got back it reverted back to EV - so all is well except I've now lost my car.

View attachment 11156
those softwares updates are a killer if they make you lose the car 😂

·
Registered
140 Posts
those softwares updates are a killer if they make you lose the car 😂
It got better - we've had no power since 9.30am Saturday Morning, it's just come back on so we have lost most of the frozen stuff and have been sitting in candle light and using a calor heater for heat, plus it snowing again. o_O 👌 :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
P300E on order autobiography
5,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
It got better - we've had no power since 9.30am Saturday Morning, it's just come back on so we have lost most of the frozen stuff and have been sitting in candle light and using a calor heater for heat, plus it snowing again. o_O 👌 :ROFLMAO:
you should have just put the frozen stuff in the garden :ROFLMAO: hope it stays on now though you need heat ... I'm never coming to your neck of the woods for a visit😂

41 - 51 of 51 Posts