Evoque Owners Club banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

Registered
MY21 D200 R-Dynamic HSE
This is the first of a number of major updates coming over the coming months. As always please note we use a staggered roll out so not all vehicles will receive the update at the same time. Please note: Depending on your vehicle you鈥檒l need to be running 2.1.6 or 2.1.7 before 3.0 can be installed. Search for another post I wrote a while ago on over the air updates and tips for ensuring they download and install as soon as possible.
Hi
it was just this part - you mentioned in the in the original post :)

Registered
P300E on order autobiography
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hi
it was just this part - you mentioned in the in the original post :)
emmmm I'm sorry I found this on Facebook and though it might be of interest but I would look at the first video above and skip to 1:40:33 Wireless Software Updates that might help you :)

Reactions: Trevnew

Registered
P300e R-Dynamic SE. Firenze Red. Black Wheels. Privacy Glass. MY21
I have just received the v3.0.0. I had been driving for 30 minutes.
I shall update when I get home and can get the charge up.

Registered
P300E on order autobiography
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Updated and wireless CarPlay working.
oooo it works now people are now asking for it to be included in the dash sat nav as well as it doesn't come up in that

Registered
So far so good. The live apps have also updated. Also the camera now work at any speed. There also seem to be a few new minor configuration options.

Registered
MY21 D200 R-Dynamic HSE
emmmm I'm sorry I found this on Facebook and though it might be of interest but I would look at the first video above and skip to 1:40:33 Wireless Software Updates that might help you :)
OK Thanks

Registered
Hello all!

For P300e owners, have you experienced any EV issues following the update? I鈥檓 hesitating to do the update鈥 View attachment 11088
I haven鈥檛 noticed any difference. I鈥檝e done about 100 miles since the update, left it in Hybrid and both the EV and ICE have been running - probably because it has been only 4掳C For much of yesterday and today.

My guess is this is an infotainment update and not an ECU update.

Registered
P300e HSE R-Dynamic Eiger Grey MY21 Pivi Pro Pan Roof Tow Bar
I haven鈥檛 noticed any difference. I鈥檝e done about 100 miles since the update, left it in Hybrid and both the EV and ICE have been running - probably because it has been only 4掳C For much of yesterday and today.

My guess is this is an infotainment update and not an ECU update.
I preconditioned mine with the engine this morning as I wasn't connected to the electric, did about a 20 min warm-up which removed the ice from all the windows before I left for work. Once I left for work it was EV all the way nice and toasty and the ICE never kicked in once both there and back.

I've not had the up-date yet, it'll be interesting to see if the new Save Mode graphic up-loads.

Registered
MY21 Evoque R Dynamic S P300e 1.5 - Fuji White
Got an update today to take the version to 2.1.7. I thought the last was 2.1.6 before the OS3.0 got installed? Last update before this was 5th November.

Can't see this version mention here but this is what it said it involved.

Attachments

Registered
2021 P200 R-Design S Fuji
Got an update today to take the version to 2.1.7. I thought the last was 2.1.6 before the OS3.0 got installed? Last update before this was 5th November.

Can't see this version mention here but this is what it said it involved.
My understanding was the same as yours: curious! I'm still on 2.1.6 expecting 3.0. I'll see what tomorrow brings.

Registered
P300e HSE R-Dynamic Eiger Grey MY21 Pivi Pro Pan Roof Tow Bar
My understanding was the same as yours: curious! I'm still on 2.1.6 expecting 3.0. I'll see what tomorrow brings.
I'm still on 2.1.6 and just checked - nothing loaded up, I wonder if it will kill off the Shadows - not the group but the one on my instrument screen. :ROFLMAO:

Registered
MY21 Evoque R Dynamic S P300e 1.5 - Fuji White
Strange when it updated my music, sound all stopped. It didn't even say update was successful. It's only when I reset the system by pressing the volume button for 10 seconds it all came back to life and confirmed update was successful. Strange it said about the powertrain as when JLR assist came out to me a week ago, they said they will do an update to the drivetrain as part of a recall. I wonder if this update was for those whose vehicles were affected?

21 - 40 of 51 Posts