+1

I cant make New Profile.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-N986B μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

·
Registered
EVOQUE P300E SE MARCH 2021
14 Posts
Hello,
I have a question about the PIVI PRO update: my car RRE EVOQUE P300e dates from March 2021 and it has not received an update and besides it does not indicate the current version.
LIVE APPS side I received only one update in June when connecting to wifi and since nothing.
For example, it seems that the weather plugin is already in version 3.
According to other people there was a PIVI PRO update in July and another in August 2021.
Which version do you have PIVI PRO and LIVE APPS?
Could you take screenshots please ?

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 P200 R-Design S Fuji
201 Posts
I recall we discussed this in another thread and the subsequent post on that thread suggested trying a Pivi reset (holding down volume button for 20 secs) to see if it kicked off the main Pivi software updates. Not sure if you tried that but if so, then you need to talk to the dealer or LRAssist to see if they can kick off the process remotely.
There have been many Pivi versions since March: the latest is 2.1.3, which arrived circa 3 weeks ago.
Insofar as the weather map is concerned yours updated in June to v2.5, later than mine in April to 3.6.5, which suggests that you have a different app provider using different version numbering. Nothing has changed for either of us since then.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thank you for your reply bluefire65.
Yes I have already tried restarting pivi pro with the sound button pressed for 20 seconds but it had no effect.
I have to go to the JLR dealership on Monday because the JLR customer service in France observes with their remote software that the car is not connected to the internet to make updates with SOTA (however I have internet access with spotify in 4G and wifi is connected at home) (SOTA bug?)
But maybe it is also normal that the car is not connected to the internet all the time if not started even in standby on 4g or wifi. I was not in the car when they did the diagnostic remotely.
Could you take a screenshot of your version 2.1.3 for me to show to the JLR dealership ?
The major problem with my current version is that I lose profil to connect to incontrol, spotify etc. I hope that with this version 2.1.3 this will be solved and there are no more new problems? Are you satisfied with this version?
Another question: what effect does the 《factory reset》 have? : Are we losing all the data including the performance Trip A and Trip B which are very useful? Would you say all that will be lost with this action?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mines the same. Had that update this morning, and now it has lost my profile, and won’t proceed when you enter the name to make a new one. Tried deleting all data like I did at the last update (which worked that time) but did not this time. Similarly after one of my resets it claimed to have a wifi hotspot function available but that has just vanished as well. Finally, it is stuck in dark mode when you set the display to automatic. I’m also going to leave it alone to see what pans out over the next few days. UPDATE: It’s no longer stuck in dark mode but I can’t set a charging schedule which is a right pain as my cheap rate is in the middle of the night. No matter what schedule it lets me set it does not work, the vehicle just starts charging as soon as the charger is connected rather than getting the blue flashing timer light. Also still can’t create a profile. Oh well, hope it’s not long until the next update, it’s like a functionality lottery with each one.
Hello
Have you solved your profil management and schedule issues with the latest version 2.1.3 ?

·
Registered
2021 P300e R-Dynamic SE Nolita Grey two tone seats keyless entry black wheels fog lights spare wheel
131 Posts
Wood Font Rectangle Technology Publication

Like you, I have had the car since March, and I wasn't getting any updates.

The first update arrived in mid July and then a month later I received 2.1.3.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I have to go to the JLR dealership on Monday because the JLR customer service in France observes with their remote software that the car is not connected to the internet to make updates with SOTA (however I have internet access with spotify in 4G and wifi is connected at home) (SOTA bug?)
But maybe it is also normal that the car is not connected to the internet all the time if not started even in standby on 4g or wifi. I was not in the car when they did the diagnostic remotely.
Could you take a screenshot of your version 2.1.3 for me to show to the JLR dealership ?
The major problem with my current version is that I lose profil to connect to incontrol, spotify etc. I hope that with this version 2.1.3 this will be solved and there are no more new problems? Are you satisfied with this version?
Another question: what effect does the 《factory reset》 have? : Are we losing all the data including the performance Trip A and Trip B which are very useful? Would you say all that will be lost with this action?
I can confirm from experience that when you lock the car, the connection to your home internet drops out when the car's system fully shuts down after 5-10 minutes. On the 4G side, given that you can update the car status and start the car with the Remote app, then clearly there is a route for JLR to validate the connection. The strange part is that you are still getting Live App and ECU updates as evidenced by the Apps>Live Apps>Software Updates display in settings that you previously posted in the other thread, which conflicts with what JLR have told you. I take it this is still the case; when I last looked, the latest update date was 06/09/2021.
@Whoever has posted a screen shot above and I can only confirm that I have no issues wth Pivi after the latest release. In terms of losing profit on Spotify, given that you have to have an account to use it via Pivi Pro, unless you are having to pay for extra data on your phone to use it via bluetooth, then there does not appear to be a direct cost, albeit you are losing the facility to control it from the touchscreen, but I stand to be corrected on the basis that I, myself, do not use it. I also assume that if you are getting the 4G signal icon on the touchscreen then you are getting live traffic and OTA map updates.
I have no experience of Factory Reset but according to other threads you will lose profiles, favourites and personalised settings, so it would seem to be worth waiting to see what JLR come up with when you go to the dealership. Bon Chance!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I can confirm from experience that when you lock the car, the connection to your home internet drops out when the car's system fully shuts down after 5-10 minutes. On the 4G side, given that you can update the car status and start the car with the Remote app, then clearly there is a route for JLR to validate the connection. The strange part is that you are still getting Live App and ECU updates as evidenced by the Apps>Live Apps>Software Updates display in settings that you previously posted in the other thread, which conflicts with what JLR have told you. I take it this is still the case; when I last looked, the latest update date was 06/09/2021.
@Whoever has posted a screen shot above and I can only confirm that I have no issues wth Pivi after the latest release. In terms of losing profit on Spotify, given that you have to have an account to use it via Pivi Pro, unless you are having to pay for extra data on your phone to use it via bluetooth, then there does not appear to be a direct cost, albeit you are losing the facility to control it from the touchscreen, but I stand to be corrected on the basis that I, myself, do not use it. I also assume that if you are getting the 4G signal icon on the touchscreen then you are getting live traffic and OTA map updates.
I have no experience of Factory Reset but according to other threads you will lose profiles, favourites and personalised settings, so it would seem to be worth waiting to see what JLR come up with when you go to the dealership. Bon Chance!
In fact I do not lose spotify but the profile which allows to connect to the incontrol account on which the applications can be linked.
If you have version 2.1.3 could you tell me if you have any problem managing your profiles? modify/delete/create

·
Registered
P300e MY2021 Nolita Edition, Seoul Pearl Silver, Nolita Grey roof, sliding sunroof, Cloud , towbar
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
The problem with not being able to create a profile was solved for me with version 2.1.0. The version before that introduced, at least for me, this profile problem

·
Registered
201 Posts
If you have version 2.1.3 could you tell me if you have any problem managing your profiles? modify/delete/create
I have never had a problem with profiles. Had to recreate after 2.1.0a or 2.1.3, I cannot remember which one but there was no issue in doing so.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello,
To all the owners of the p300e with reference to this post : MY2021 P300e problems, is this typical ?
on the bad management of the HYBRID-EV mode change.
So i hesitate to update to 2.1.3. which is normally the last version of August.
Could you tell me which version you are in (OS)?
If 2.1.3 : get to use EV mode whenever you want?

·
Registered
P300e MY2021 Nolita Edition, Seoul Pearl Silver, Nolita Grey roof, sliding sunroof, Cloud , towbar
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Just saw my car has an update available. I have now 2.1.3. Haven’t found any info about a newer update than 2.1.3. Has anybody had a newer already? Must be a big update 2.1.3 took 20 minutes, this newer 40. Planned it for the tonight……

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just saw my car has an update available. I have now 2.1.3. Haven’t found any info about a newer update than 2.1.3. Has anybody had a newer already? Must be a big update 2.1.3 took 20 minutes, this newer 40. Planned it for the tonight……
No noticeable changes, on the change log it says improvements to assistance systems eg emergency braking assist. However since the update I have this warning when I start the car every time -
Automotive design Vehicle Line Personal luxury car Font

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
These updates always worry me. Had a SOTA update downloaded a few days back. Nothing untoward for a change🤞

21 - 35 of 35 Posts