Evoque Owners Club banner
21 - 40 of 62 Posts

Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
I agree. My blind was rarely closed in all the time I had the car

Registered
Oh no, maybe someone will come along with the solution. To coin your phrase & not pivi related, but pano roof blind opens & closes every time, in my Disco Sport it stayed in the position it was left in.
The auto sunroof blind can be disabled in the settings...see the i-guide instructions. 馃憤

Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
Does anyone know how to stop the nav in pivi pro, automatically starting navigating me to a destination?
I just use voice command and stay cancel guidance or cancel satellite navigation ...

Registered
2021 P200 R-Design S Fuji
Does anyone know how to stop the nav in pivi pro, automatically starting navigating me to a destination?
The only time that I encounter this is if I have not finished the previous journey ie have not reached the exact location set for that journey, eg when I go to a local garden centre and park the SAT NAV's end is a few hundred yards on and so when I leave it navigates me back there if I do not END the journey.

Registered
MY21 - 71 Reg P300e Autobiography
The auto sunroof blind can be disabled in the settings...see the i-guide instructions. 馃憤
Tried it when I got the car made no difference.

Registered
The only time that I encounter this is if I have not finished the previous journey ie have not reached the exact location set for that journey, eg when I go to a local garden centre and park the SAT NAV's end is a few hundred yards on and so when I leave it navigates me back there if I do not END the journey.
Every time I start the car it wants to navigate me to my daughters 35 miles away. Only used nav to get there to try it out the day I got the car.

Registered
MY21 P300e R-Dynamic SE, Fuji White, Duo Cloud leather, Pano roof, 20鈥 5079 Diamond Turned
4ndy, can you help with the setting. Been through iGuide and setting in car and can鈥檛 seem to find anything to disable it. Thanks.

Registered
P300e MY2021 Nolita Edition, Seoul Pearl Silver, Nolita Grey roof, sliding sunroof, Cloud , towbar
You car must like your daughter a lot:)

Reactions: BJD

Registered
P300e HSE R-Dynamic Eiger Grey MY21 Pivi Pro Pan Roof Tow Bar
Every time I start the car it wants to navigate me to my daughters 35 miles away. Only used nav to get there to try it out the day I got the car.
Is it actually starting to navigate or is it suggesting a quick navigation to a previous address.

Registered
The blind opens every time I start the car in mine - MY20. The Sat Nav doesn鈥檛 navigate anywhere unless I program a destination in, unless it thinks the previous destination wasn鈥檛 reached.

Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
I've been through all menus and it can't be done ... The roof blind will remember what it was when you were driving .. so if you want it to remain closed keep it closed before you switch off .. and when you next start up it won't open, or vice versa open when you switch off and it will close when you lock but open when you switch on again :) It can however be done on the RR sport as my son can do it ... which is annoying that's the menu I was looking for lol

Registered
The auto sunroof blind can definitely be disabled on MY21 Evoques...I disabled it on my car, no problem. 馃憤

Registered
P300e MY2021 Nolita Edition, Seoul Pearl Silver, Nolita Grey roof, sliding sunroof, Cloud , towbar
I've been through all menus and it can't be done ... The roof blind will remember what it was when you were driving .. so if you want it to remain closed keep it closed before you switch off .. and when you next start up it won't open, or vice versa open when you switch off and it will close when you lock but open when you switch on again :) It can however be done on the RR sport as my son can do it ... which is annoying that's the menu I was looking for lol
I also could not find the setting. On the Discovery Sport forum i found this info Haven鈥檛 tried it however

Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
I also could not find the setting. On the Discovery Sport forum i found this info Haven鈥檛 tried it however
I found that as well lol .. was going to post it but you beat me to it ... and no `I haven't tried it as I quite like the fact that it shuts when I lock and opens when I get in ... was the same in the last car no way of turning it off there either ... this has popped up before ..

Reactions: PPB

Registered
I found that as well lol .. was going to post it but you beat me to it ... and no `I haven't tried it as I quite like the fact that it shuts when I lock and opens when I get in ... was the same in the last car no way of turning it off there either ... this has popped up before ..
Done that doesn't work!

Registered
I like it too 鈥..That鈥檚 why i haven鈥檛 tried it. Afraid can鈥檛 turn it on again :ROFLMAO:

@4ndy have you tried the link鈥. I did and still did not see how to disable the auto-close feature

Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
I like it too 鈥..That鈥檚 why i haven鈥檛 tried it. Afraid can鈥檛 turn it on again :ROFLMAO:

@4ndy have you tried the link鈥. I did and still did not see how to disable the auto-close feature
ahhh now I know how to do a reset if it doesn't work ... but I'm not being a guninea pig 馃槀 slightly different from the ds forum .. but in my guide it shows this ..

The roof blind needs to be reset if the battery is disconnected, becomes discharged, or the power supply is interrupted. The reset procedure is as follows:

1. Start the engine.
  2. With the roof and blind closed, press the roof close switch firmly and hold for approximately 10 seconds. The roof/blind will make an audible click.
  3. Release the switch.
  4. Within 5 seconds, press and hold the roof close switch again. The roof blind and roof blind opening panel will both fully open, then both close. Release the switch once movement is complete.
The panoramic roof/blind can now be operated as normal.

Registered
ahhh now I know how to do a reset if it doesn't work ... but I'm not being a guninea pig 馃槀 slightly different from the ds forum .. but in my guide it shows this ..

The roof blind needs to be reset if the battery is disconnected, becomes discharged, or the power supply is interrupted. The reset procedure is as follows:

1. Start the engine.
  2. With the roof and blind closed, press the roof close switch firmly and hold for approximately 10 seconds. The roof/blind will make an audible click.
  3. Release the switch.
  4. Within 5 seconds, press and hold the roof close switch again. The roof blind and roof blind opening panel will both fully open, then both close. Release the switch once movement is complete.
The panoramic roof/blind can now be operated as normal.
But that's different, the battery hasn't been disconnected, in the case I am querying.

21 - 40 of 62 Posts