Evoque Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
P300e R-Dynamic SE. Firenze Red. Black Wheels. Privacy Glass. MY21
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it might be worth starting a thread to enable us to share tips and tricks for Pivi Pro.

One I found yesterday is the ability to change the 3 shortcut icons on the righthand side of the screen. As you can see from the image below I have set mine to navigate, weather and CarPlay.

To make the change go into the option to edit the Home Screen, choose which app you want and drag it over to the right hand side.

Wheel Light Automotive design Car Motor vehicle

·
Registered
Autobiography P250 Firenze Red on order Delivery Date? Ordered June 21
193 Posts
Test question, what is the navigator short cut symbol telling you on the right hand side?
A: using the phone navigation
B: using the car navigation
C: car play is connected

·
Registered
2021 P200 R-Design S Fuji
236 Posts
Not quite the original theme; I only have the bog standard fixed dials Driver Display and only discovered yesterday that when you have the map selected for the central display, a quick press on the button at the end of the left turn stalk enables scrolling through the selected trip data, as an alternative to the date at the top centre right of the display.

Reactions: JamToo

·
Registered
P300E on order autobiography
5,663 Posts
what is the boat symbol for at the top right? it looks like a sailing boat ..

·
Registered
P300e R-Dynamic SE. Firenze Red. Black Wheels. Privacy Glass. MY21
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what is the boat symbol for at the top right? it looks like a sailing boat ..
It is. I have set my profile symbol to a sailing boat.

·
Registered
P300E on order autobiography
5,663 Posts
It is. I have set my profile symbol to a sailing boat.
didn't realise you could have different symbols as I have the old system .. :)

·
Registered
1st edition 2019 Seoul Pearl silver copper inserts 20” wheels tinted windows pan roof. 5079wheels
62 Posts
Thought it might be worth starting a thread to enable us to share tips and tricks for Pivi Pro.

One I found yesterday is the ability to change the 3 shortcut icons on the righthand side of the screen. As you can see from the image below I have set mine to navigate, weather and CarPlay.

To make the change go into the option to edit the Home Screen, choose which app you want and drag it over to the right hand side.

View attachment 11138
On the new Evoque you can turn up the volume on the steering wheel, use your fingers to rotate in a circle, on the side with the menu and phone icons. The left side on the steering wheel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts